ae dil hai mushkil - 2

Avni's pov,

This new information is shocking for me really neil is jiju's brother can't believe it but what would I do now how will I face him after all these years and juhi, what she said he still loves me agar esa he hota toh breakup he kyun karta. I am sure he even don't remember me. Oh God mere saath he esa kyun hona tha aur juhi ko bhi wahi family mili thi shadi karne ke liye. Gosh calm down avni just don't give a damn to him just like he did to me. Ignore him and control yourself infront of him that's it. Yes I can do it.

Avni's pov ends.

At Khanna mantion

They reached there and stood at the doorstep. Shweta was standing there with arti ki thali. Her face was lit like a bulb she was grinning ear to ear looking at her son infront of her.

She passed the thali to vidhyut and hugged Neil tightly crying in his arms. Neil consoled her muttering sorry.

Neil: bas mom stop crying verna main wapas chala jaunga

He teased her. Shweta looked at him and hit him on his shoulder.

Shweta: khabar daar wapas jaane ki baat ki toh

They chuckled and after doing his arti shweta pulled him inside. Neil looked at his house and Sighed smiling softly.

He met with bebe and prakash and went to his room. Vidhyut came there with a pair of suit for him. Neil frowned looking at it.

Neil: bhai ye kyun?

Vidhyut: mom ne bola hai actually aaj hame dinner pe jaana hai mehta house

Neil: okay

Vidhyut: tujhe kuch dikhana hai ruk

He took out his phone from his pocket and showed him the photo of avni and juhi

Neil was shocked looking at avni's photo. He looked at vidhyut numb

Vidhyut: avni juhi ki behen hai mujhe bhi kuch din pehle hee pata chala. Chote teri wish puri ho gayi. Ab tu finally usse mil sakta hai

He said holding his shoulders. Neil smiles through tears. Only he knew what he is feeling right now. Vidhyut knows everything about his love and avni being his ex. First he was angry at him for breaking her heart but later he thought to help him after all it's a past now.

Neil nodded and went to washroom taking the suit from him.

At mehta mantion,

Avni came down after sometime and saw juhi and neela talking sitting on a couch. Avni sat beside neela and hugged her tightly.

Avni: I missed you

Neela: accha mujhe toh nahi lagta

Avni: maa

Neela chuckled pinching her cheeks.

Neela: maine bhi bohot miss kiya mera baccha. Itni bhi badi nahi hui ki saari zimmedari khud utha ti ho

Avni: toh aapko toh khush hona chahiye aapki beti ab independent ho gayi hai

Neela: of course mai khush hu par maa hu tension toh hogi na

Juhi: uff maa ab zyada senti mat ho

Avni and neela chuckled. Neela made avni eat till her stomach was in verge of exploding. Later trio went to avni's room. Neela was choosing a dress for avni while avni was throwing tantrums.

Avni: maa juhi ke sasural wale aa rahe hai mere nahi

Juhi: arey avni ek hee baat hai

She winked at her teasingly. Avni glared at her telling her not to say anything.