Guzarish - 3

So many have requested me to write a third part of this ts so here it is. Thank you for your love.

After 3 months.

Avni was getting ready infront of dressing table. Her hair was wet and she was wearing a red saree. She wears her mangalsutra and filled her hairline with sindoor. She looked herself in mirror and smiled.

Avni turned and saw Neil was sleeping peacefully opening his mouth a little. She chuckled and sat beside him on the bed. She caresses his hair while a small smile was playing on her lips.

Avni: neil utho 9 baj gaye he. Neil Neil

he didn't move a little but avni noticed his smile.

Avni: ( in mind) accha natak kar rahe ho abhi batati hu.

Avni moved her fingers slowly on his upper body while neil was suppressing his smile and then she started tickling him neil laughed loudly and tried to hold her hand but she continued tickling him. After sometime she stopped and looked at Neil.

Neil wiped his tear that escaped due to his laughing. Avni chuckled and about to get up from the bed but he pulled her closer and she fell on him with a thud. Her wet hair spread across his face he closed his eyes and inhaled the fragrance of her hair. He removed her hair slowly from his face And gazed at her.

Neil: kya tha ye wifey?

Avni: mene dekha tum sone ka natak kar rahe the.

Neil: accha very smart wifey.

Avni: that I am.

They laughed looking at each other.

Avni/neil : happy one month anniversary Neil/Baby

( it's been one month they got married)

They both said together. Neil cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Neil: thank you for coming in my life baby.

Avni: and thank you for loving me this much neil.

Neil roamed his hand on her bare back and buried his face in her neck kissing there. Avni closed her eyes for a moment then opened remembering something. She moved away a little from him.

Avni: neil niche sab hamara wait kar rahe honge hum already late he.

Neil: karne do wifey aaj to me tumhe nahi chodunga.

Saying this he opened the knot of her blouse. Avni widened her eyes and got up from him.

Avni: Neil kya kar rahe ho itni mushkil se bandhi thi mene.

Neil: ( smirked) accha.

He sat on the bed and pulled her closer by her waist. Their front body completely sticking to each other.

Neil: to Lao me hi band deta hu.

He started tying her knots looking into her eyes deeply. Avni blushed and looked down not able to look into his eyes.

Neil: pata he baby jab tum saree pehenti ho to pehnaane se zyada utaarne kaa man karta he.

Avni's cheeks turned red hearing his dirty talks. Avni slapped his arm lightly.

Avni: besharam jao jaldi ready ho jao sab niche wait kar rahe he hamara.

Neil: tum bhi chalo na aaj ham saath me shower lenge just like the first day after our wedding.

Avni blushed remembering that day.
Then composed herself and glared at him.

Avni: neil jao chup chap