Chapter 11

Recap:

A loud rumble of thunder echoed through the air and we screamed.

“Maybe we should just go to sleep. I don’t want to be awake if the lights go out.” Sammy suggested. Fernanda and I nodded our heads in agreement and went to the spots where we usually slept.

“Goodnight guys.” I mumbled to the girls, now realizing that I was exhausted.

“Goodnight!”

“Nighty night.”

Chapter 11

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe it. Un freaking real. I was basically Fernanda’s lab rat! I was walking to my room when I heard my name. No I wasn’t snooping, ok maybe I was, but I heard my name so I had a right! This whole rat girl thing was a trick! How many other people knew? I went straight to Louis room, because he surely knew.

“How many people knew?” I barged into his room. I was furious. I was starting to get used to her, just to find out that she’s somebody else!

“What do you mean Harry?” Louis was in his room with Eleanor watching a movie.

“How many people knew that she wasn’t who she really said she was?”

“Oh. You know about that? Don’t be mad Hazza, it was for school!” Louis tried to reason with me.

“How many people?” I said ignoring his before comment.

“Well at first it was just Layla, Sammy, Eleanor and I, but now the whole house is in on it.” He admitted sheepishly.  I could feel my blood boil. I stormed out of his room and went into mine, slamming the door. Maybe I should just sleep, the anger will subside.

Layla’s POV

“Good morning sleepy heads!” I heard a voice call out into my room. Fernanda moaned and Sammy stayed sleeping. I ignored the voice but then somebody was shaking me. “GET UP!” I opened my eyes to see Olivia staring at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

“I don’t want to!” I whined and got back under my covers.

“I don’t think so! I came here so we can spend the day together!” Olivia explained.

“Later, go hang out with Niall or something.” I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

“Daddy, do you love me?” I asked my father.

“Of course baby, I will always love you, and I will always be here to protect you.”

I shot straight up, tears streaming down my face. Why does my father always have to be in my dreams? Although that was a good memory, before he turned into an evil devil. He was supposed to protect me, love me forever. He lied to me. I didn’t want to wake up Fernanda or Sammy who both were still knocked out on my floor, so I went to the kitchen to grab some water, maybe it would calm me down.

“Layla are you ok?” Niall passes me with two plates of ice cream, heading towards the living room. I guess he was with Olivia. She knew I liked Niall, so I know she wouldn’t try anything with him, and plus she had a boyfriend.

“Yea, I just had a bad dream. I’m going to step outside to get some fresh air.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Niall offered.

“No, it’s fine. I just want to be alone. But thanks.” I walked out the back door and sat down on the steps. It was such a calming place, just woods around. I was deep in thought when I heard the bush rustle.

“Who’s there?”  I looked around, but saw nothing. I stood up, turning to go inside when I heard a laugh. A spine chilling laugh, one that I will never forget.  The laugh that came from the same person who haunts my dreams constantly.

“See you later Layla.” I couldn’t move, I felt frozen, because I knew I wasn’t crazy. My nightmares are becoming a reality.

A/N: Sorry this is late and short. I had terrible writers block, but I think I’m over it now. I have a lot of ideas for after this chapter, but this one had me stuck. Please guys vote and comment! I can’t get better if nobody gives me feedback. Thanks, I’ll try to update tomorrow(: xxx