Chapter 16

Recap

 He grabbed a bottle of whip cream, and I got two spoons, and we ran upstairs. We ran into the room, laughing and out of breath. We turned on the room light to see Paul sitting on the chair in the middle, an unhappy expression on his face. Uh oh. Busted.

Chapter 16

Layla’s POV

“Paul?” Harry said shocked.

“Hello. I was going to ask you where you were but I see now that you were raiding the kitchen.” Paul said, getting upset.

“Harry, Layla, do you know how worried we were. There may or may not be a crazy person chasing Layla. That was very dangerous, both of you. “

“We?” I asked, confused.

“Yes, we. Niall is downstairs looking for you. He’s not happy.”

“Hey Paul I couldn’t….. LAYLA! HARRY! Where were you?” Niall suddenly burst into the room. I held up my tub of ice cream and a look of realization came over his face. Before Niall could reply Paul was already telling us our consequences.

“You are both grounded.”

“Grounded?” I was confused… is he even allowed to ground us?

“Yes, grounded. No phones unless it’s an emergency, no leaving this room unless it’s to preform or a meet and greet. You’re both grounded for a month.”

“A MONTH?!” Harry exclaimed.

“Yup, you heard me. Both of you, understood?”  We both nodded our heads and lay down on the bed.  Once we were alone, Harry burst out laughing.

“Please tell me what’s so funny? We just got grounded!”  he stood up and went back to the door, and held up one of the tubs of ice cream. “He never took our ice cream!” I grinned and went to grab my tub.

“So what’s on the agenda for tomorrow?”  I asked Harry while we were eating our tubs on the carpet by our beds.

“Well, it was our free day, but since we’re grounded, we are stuck here all day.” Harry said, scooping some more ice cream into his mouth.

“It’s your fault.” I mumbled, eating some more ice cream.

“Oh come on! You can’t be mad! You can’t resist this smile.” Harry gave me a cheeky grin. After a hard stare from me I cracked.