Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Layla's POV

I was so tired, but I couldn't fall asleep, whenever I closed my eyes images of my father, or the day my mother and sister died just come flashing into my head.

It was now 6am and I was looking around for some food, Liam was passed out on the couch, he fell asleep about an hour after he told me what happened between him and his now ex-girlfriend.

I put some cereal into a cute little green bowl, and went to my room to eat it. As I passed Liam I saw that he was shivering, so I got the blanket that I got on the plane to London where the boys house was located, and threw it over him.

I turned on the television and began to eat my cereal and watch the news. There was nothing new, just things about politics that I didn't understand at all. A soft knock came from my door and somebody whispered/shouted

"Layla, are you awake?" Zayn peeked his head through my door.

"Yea, you can come in" He walked into my room and shut the door

"Why are you up so early Zayn?"

He took a seat on the edge of my bed and said "Oh, we have a photo shoot and I have to wake up early to make sure my hair is perfect"

I chuckled and shook my head

"Layla, did you sleep at all last night? You look really tired."

"Uh yea I got a bit of sleep"

Lie

"Well I think you need some more, try going back to bed, I will wake you up when the rest of the lads wake up"

Before I could object he took the bowl of cereal from my hands and shut off my TV and lights.

"Goodnight Layla, you need your sleep"

"Goodnight Zayn"

He left my room and shut the door. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was drifting into a deep sleep.

*Flashback*

"Layla! Let's go your going to be late!" my mother called to me from the bottom of the steps, she had to drive me to school because my sister had a bad cold and wasn't going to school.

I ran down the steps and got into the car. I remember the last words my mom and I shared, we both said

"I love you"

I remember when the teasing and abuse started. The worst day at school was when the kids were making fun of me because of my clothes,

"Hey oh look poor little Layla, can't afford clothes!" they would push me against the wall and smacked and kick me,

"No No No!"

*Flashback over*

I was shaking my head furiously, but then I heard soft singing, and my dream went back to a peaceful memory, one that I hadn't pictured in a long time.

Niall's POV

I woke up to Zayn shaking me to wake up because we had something to do. I showered and threw on sweatpants and a hoodie because I knew that the stylist would change us.

I was walking down the stairs and I heard somebody screaming “No No No!" from Layla's room and I rushed in to see if she was ok.

"Layla, are you ok?!" I saw Layla thrashing around in her bed, I was about to wake her up when somebody said from the door "Don't wake her up, people can slip into comas"