Chapter 22

Recap:

“Harry is taking me out tonight.” I said smiling to myself. An unrecognizable look crossed Niall’s face, he flashed me a smile, but it seemed forced.

“Oh, well have fun.” Niall said walking away.

“Wait!” I called out, “What did you need?” I mean, he had to have come for a reason.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” He flashed me a small smile and walked away.

Chapter 22:

Harry's POV

"Are you ready to go?" I was in our room waiting for Layla to finish grabbing her things. As soon as she opened the door, my mouth dropped open. She looked absolutely stunning, she was wearing a long shimmery gold strapless dress with a gold waist band and her hair had some loose curls. I hope I looked decent enough! I was wearing one of Louis's tuxedos; it was very nice and fancy. I took Layla outside to where the small limo I rented was waiting for us. As soon as she saw it, her mouth dropped,

 "Harry, this is too much! I mean I love it but it must have cost a fortune!" I smirked to myself and planted a kiss on her cheek, "Don't worry about it." She started blushing. I held the limo door open and she slipped inside. On the way to the restaurant we made small chatter mostly about the tour. Finally we arrived and I let her into the restaurant.

 "Reservation for Styles, table for two." I told the waiter, she was an older woman, maybe 50. "Yes right this way." She led us to a secluded booth in the back of the restaurant and gave us our menus. She left for a few minutes then came back to take our orders, Layla and I both order the chicken with snail.

"Have you ever tried snails?" I asked laughing as she eyed the snails,

 "No are they good?" She asked sniffing one of them and taking a bite, I wanted to see her reaction! I like them but no one else does, not even Niall likes them. A few moments after she took the bite she started coughing and her eyes started watering,

 "Layla are you okay?" She coughed and pointing to her purse, her face was now becoming red and bumpy, and I was getting scared! I grabbed her purse and handed it to her she took a pen thing and handed it to me. I knew exactly what to do because once my sister ate an apple and she was allergic, I grabbed the pen and she lifted up her dress, I could see her thigh and gave her the shot. Layla's pen didn't work because she passed out and before she could fall I caught her "Somebody please get help!" I cried out trying to wake Layla up.

Niall's POV:

I was on my Mac book faced timing Brittany, but I wasn't really into it. My mind was on Harry and Layla, what were they doing? Is she enjoying it? Where did they go? I sighed and stared off into space as Brittany rambled on about the things she bought at the store. I looked over to see my phone ringing. Harry was calling me, I rolled my eyes when I saw his name but answered anyways. "What not enjoying your date with Layla?" I snapped before he could even speak. "Niall, Layla's in the hospital!" Harry screamed into the phone, "WHAT!?" Did I hear him correctly? Layla was in the hospital? "She had an allergic reaction! I’m texting you the address of the hospital, they need a guardian but Louis isn't answering his phone! Find him! Please hurry!"

He hung up the phone and a minute later I got the text message with the address. I closed my laptop hanging up on Brittany and ran out to Louis room. I burst into the room and Louis and Zayn were watching TV, and Liam was doing a TwitCam.

"We need to go now! Liam go get Paul, it's an emergency!"

"What's going on?" Zayn asked trying to calm me down.