Chapter 23

Recap:

"Niall, she's not all what she cuts herself out to be, she's not right for you mate." Louis said looking at me with a hard stare.

 "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Never mind" He said with a sigh, I let it go and we walked in silence.

Chapter 23

Layla’s POV

“Hello!” Liam called into the microphone. The crowd went wild and started screaming.

“How are you all tonight?!” Niall called out, met with screams again.

“Now, before we start, we want to introduce somebody close to us, she’ll actually be our opening act!” Harry said, signaling for me to walk out. I walked out and the arena erupted into loud screams of girls. I waved and walked next to Harry. I brought my mic. to my mouth and greeted them. The boys all walked off, each giving me a hug.

“So you guys ready for a great show tonight?” I asked.

“Well, my first song is called “Solo!” I went to the center of stage.

*********************************************************************************

Once I finished my 5 songs I left stage and watched the boys preform. I enjoyed it so much, who would have thought that my first One Direction concert would include me in it! I went back out for twitter questions and died laughing at some of them. Finally, we got to go back to the hotel to sleep. Doing the concert really sucked the energy out of you, but it was the best experience of my life. We decided to wait for the Somebody I used to know performance and preform it another time.

“So how did you like your first concert?” Harry asked coming into our room.

“Amazing! It was the best thing I ever experienced! But I was really scared.” I admitted.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” Harry said smiling at me.

“Harry, do you think I’m a good singer?” I asked. A lot of the stuff the press had been saying has gotten me thinking, am I really that good?

 “No, I think you’re an amazing singer. Layla, if you weren’t talented Simon wouldn’t have hired you to be our opening act. You can’t believe what other people think.” He kissed me on the nose and went to his bed for some sleep. Just as I was falling asleep my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I stepped out into the hallway so I wouldn’t wake Harry.

“When were you planning on telling me?” Fernanda’s icy tone asked from the other line.

“Tell you what?” I asked confused.

“THAT YOU AND HARRY WERE DATING! YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM YOU WHORE!”

“Well, first of all Harry and I aren’t even dating! We went on a date or two, but we aren’t dating! Second of all, you’re dating Max! Next time get your facts straight before you call me and start calling me names.” I shot back. What did she know! Nothing, she knew absolutely nothing!

“You know what Layla, whatever! I hope Brittany and you father get you!” My jaw dropped.

“What? My father? What does he have to do with anything!” I screamed, not caring if anybody else.

“Oh Harry didn’t tell you? Wow, he must really like you if he kept this from you.” Fernanda said sarcastically.

“Fernanda, what is this about?!”