Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

I put on a red polo shirt and tan shorts and went downstairs to see if Brittany was still there. I went to the living room but it was empty. I sighed and went into the kitchen.

"I really hate her" Olivia was telling Layla while fixing her makeup

"Hate who?" I asked

They both turned and looked at me, Layla's eyes rimmed red.

"N-Nothing" Layla said and turned back around to face Olivia

"Uh, Layla? Have you been crying?"

"No! I got soap in my eyes." She said a little too quickly

"Uh ok, Liam said it's time to go. Olivia do you need a ride home?"

"No thanks I'm good, I live like a mile away so I can walk." Olivia told me

"Well I’m going to go now. Layla, text me about you know what."

We watched Olivia walk out the door.

Layla's POV:

We were all in the car; I was in the front seat so I wouldn't have to be so close to any of the boys. It's weird though, I feel like I can trust Zayn and Niall more than the other boys. Paul, who was driving the car, was trying to make small conversation.

"So Layla, are you excited for your first photo shoot?" Paul asked me

"I am super excited."

We pulled into a grey building and Paul parked the car.

"Alright Layla go left to the girls dressing room and you boys go right to go get dressed." Paul instructed us

I went left like instructed and was greeted by a blonde women, about 40 years if age

"Hello Layla, I'm Patty. For the photo shoot you will be like a mini me for each boy. First boy is Louis, then Zayn, then Harry, then Liam, and lastly Niall."

I nodded my head and Patty left the room for me to get dressed. Louis outfit was a pair of light was capris, and white with navy blue striped shirt with suspenders and navy blue TOMS.

I put the clothes on and had Patty help me put on suspenders. I walked out to where the pictures were being taken and saw that there was a back drop of a park.

"LAYLA OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO STYLISH! WHO IS YOUR OUTFIT BASED ON?" Louis ran in screaming.

"OH MY GOD LOU I HAVE NO IDEA!" I screamed back

"Ok, boys you know me but Layla you don't. Hello I am your photo person David. For this scene we want silliness so just dance to the music. Layla you will do a photo with each of the boys then we will do solo pictures."

Louis and I positioned ourselves in front of the back drop and "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO started playing. We started doing random dance moves and singing to the music.

"Alright, perfect. I will print the one that I am using out and they will get mailed to you." David told us

I nodded and went to go change into Zayn's outfit. I put on a white tank top with a black and white varsity jacket with dark skinny jeans and black and white chucks.

I walked out to where the pictures were being taken and saw that there was a back drop of the inside of a mall.

"Hey Layla, you look great love." Zayn told me when he came out.

"Thanks"

"Ok, for Zayn's part I want you guys to try to pose the same." David instructed us. "Everybody talks" by Neon tree started playing and Zayn put his hands in his pockets and did a pouty face. I attempted my best to mimic his faces and poses but it got difficult.