Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Layla's POV:

I can't believe it. I am going on tour with One Direction. I thought I was an Ok singer, I mean I would sing at the clubs but anybody could sing there, good or bad, but to have Simon like me is just, wow.

After I said that I would open for them Simon told Louis to sign some paperwork for me because he was my legal guardian. Once we stepped into the hallway Louis and Harry pulled me into a hug and I felt the anxiety coming back "Ahhh" I couldn't contain it anymore I had to let out a scream.

I felt tears coming to my eyes and my breath was really rapid. "Ah! Layla what's wrong?" Harry told me trying to calm me down "Layla oh my god I'm sorry! Did we hurt you?" Louis said right after him. My vision was being clouded by the tears that were falling from my eyes.

Zayn's POV:

Everybody was staring at us. Layla has quite the set of lungs on her. Thank goodness we weren't outside or that would have been an issue. I exchanged a look with Niall, and I can see that he now understands why I was so concerned about Layla.

I went next to Layla and stared humming into her ear. She calmed down and I whispered "Are you ok?" she wiped tears from her face and nodded. "Alright lads, let go home." Liam told us and ushered us through the back door.

We decided to cancel the photo shoot because we were already late for it. When we got home I was planning on talking to Layla, but instead she went to the living room to watch a movie with Liam. I walked into the kitchen to find Niall, and of course he was in there eating some crisps. "Niall, do you see what I mean about Layla?"

"Yea, I think I know how we can see what's wrong with her."

"What's your idea"

"Oh you'll see. Where's everybody?"

"Liam is in the living room with Layla, and Louis and Harry are in the basement playing air hockey. What are we going to do?"

"We are going to play never have I ever."

Harry's POV

"Boobear you cheated!" I screamed at Louis. We had been playing air hockey since we got home, and it was getting intense. He tricked me into thinking there was somebody behind me and when I looked away he scored.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Just as I was about to respond, Layla comes down the steps and says

"Guys, Niall wants us all in the living room."

We sighed and Louis screamed "LAST ONE UP IS A ROTTEN CARROT!" he dashed up the stairs and I was hot on his trail. I felt a leg come out and I fell on the soft plush carpet.

"CHEATER!"

I called out to him. He was just laughing wildly. There is something not right about that boy. I got up and brushed myself off. Everybody was sitting in a circle with a cup filled with soda.

"What are we doing?" I asked Niall

"Family game night!" He and Zayn exchanged a look. Well that was odd. I guess I would talk to them about it later.

"Wait, if this is family game night then why am I playing?" Layla asked Niall.

"Layla, you are a part of this family now."

A huge grin speed across her face.

"Well let's get started" Zayn announced while handing me a cup and filling it with cola.

"I'll start" I said. I loved this game.

"Ok, never have I ever kissed a guy." Zayn, Liam, and Layla all took a sip from their cups. I knew about Zayn and Liam and their accidental kiss but I wonder who Layla had kissed. The thought of Layla kissing somebody else for some reason made me jealous. Zayn went next.