Chapter 6

Contest winners!

Justadreamerr45 as Fernanda, Louis cousin

live_love_laugh as Olivia, Niall's best friend

Those_Dimples17 as Sammy, Louis sister (for the book Louis will have a sister named Sammy

Congratulations!

Chapter 6

Layla's POV

I was walking up to my room when Zayn stopped me from the bottom of the steps. "Uh Layla, want to on a walk?" He asked me

"Sure." I said while making my way back down the stairs We went out the back door and walked down a wooded path.

"So what did you do today?" Zayn asked me, trying to start conversation

"Well we went on a picnic with Eleanor, and ate sandwiches, then went to go get X-rays done on my hand. It's fractured, so I have to go back tomorrow to get a cast." I told him

"Oh, ok Layla about that, what really happened to your hand?" Zayn asked me

I sighed and said "I was doing a handstand and I hurt it"

"Stop lying Layla, I know something else happened."

"I’m not lying Zayn!

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that's all that happened."

"I-I can't" I said looking down to the ground and kicking a pinecone

"Layla, you can talk to me, I won't tell a soul."

"He did bad things to me Zayn, really bad." I said in a soft voice

"Who?"

"My father."

Zayn's POV

"My father" Layla told me

I stared at her in shock,

"Layla, I'm so sorry." I told her and pulled her into a hug. That's when the whole story came out. About how he started raping her, abusing her and raping her even more once her mother and sister died. How she cut herself and was bulimic because she was bullied and tortured at school. How she hit her hand over and over because "it reminded her how worthless she was." She had so many problems in her life. I even started crying because I felt her pain. I felt so bad for her, and I wanted to help.

"Layla, I want to help you."

"No you don't, you’re just saying that, you probably don't want me anymore. I have so many burdens, I understand if you tell Louis that he should just give me to the state." Layla told me with a sad face.

"Layla, I won't tell anybody if you don't want to. We will never get rid of you. I will help you through this." I told her with determination in my voice.

"Thank you Zayn."

I gave her a big hug and let her sob on my shoulder.

Niall's POV

Zayn and Layla had gone on a walk a half hour ago. Where are they walking, China?! Is it weird that I felt jealous? I have no idea. Why is life so complicated! I sighed and went out to look for them.

I went down the wooded path and after about 5 minutes of walking I spotted them. Layla was sobbing on Zayn's shoulder and he was comforting her. I wish that was me, wait no Niall you have a girlfriend!

"Is everything ok?" I finally asked. They both looked up and Zayn said “Yea, were just about to leave." I nodded and they got up off the ground and we started walking back to the house.