SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Book 2!!

Hey y'all!

I loved writing Strings and adored all the characters so much, that I decided to write a Book 2! It will be called Tied to fit with the Strings theme.

In book 2, Emily will be reeling from her traumatic breakup and Nathan's betrayal while trying to adjust to a new life in a new city. I really want to have this book eventually heal her and make her learn how to be happy because of herself, not others. Because let's face it... she is a bit of a hot mess... and needs some help and time to cope with everything she has been through. But there will also be a lot of romance so it will be just as crazy as Book 1 for drama, don't worry! I actually think Book 2 will be even more romantic.

I will try to bring back as many main characters as possible, especially the fan favourites - Anna, Jake, Jade, etc.... let me know if there is anyone in particular you would love to be back and have a bigger role in Book 2!

The full synopsis is:

Two months after Nathan's betrayal, a depressed Emily is living in NYC for her anticipated master's program but is back to her old ways as she tries to piece together the signs she missed throughout the summer and deal with her heartbreak. Soon, she gets a birthday surprise from someone she thought she left behind from her old life in California which throws her right back into the drama... and love... she tried to forget and makes for an interesting - and steamy - autumn in her new home and life.

As Emily fights to put herself back together and find her own happiness that doesn't rely on others, she must juggle between both of her great loves. A difficult ultimatum finally forces her to make a decision - once and for all.

You can find Tied on my profile NOW or by searching on Wattpad!

Please go add this book to your library and reading list now so you get updated when I post and enjoy!!!