17. She left...

Chloe raised her hands in the air then said, " Your sweet brother came to pick me from school today. That's why I told you not to bother picking me up. So he found out I'm working at that small diner across school, he went all caveman on me and asked me to resign. So we were on that parking space where you do park your car, he saw you and Blake making out in the car. If not for me, Blake would be dead now." She explained like the soft princess she is making Cherry's eyes pop out.

"Yes, so are you going to explain what I saw?" I demanded.

"Blake's my boyfriend. For one year and some months now." She said a little too courageous for my liking. I wanted to bring those two girls together and beat them up until they learned how to talk to me. But who was I kidding? Cherry was my sister and loved her so much. Chloe was my marvelous and I admit seeing her too courageous and ballsy turned me on.

"And you didn't dare mention it."

"You were against any sort of relationship. Who should I blame?" She prompted.

I clenched my jaw, tightening my fists on my sides. "Chloe, you'll resign and Cherry you'll break up with him. Period."

"What!" They gasped out at the same time.

"Well, I'll resign if only I'll keep staying under the same roof as you. But since I've already made up my mind am not going to." She said slowly the words sending a sharp pain into my chest.

"What do you mean?" I asked, Cherry's eyes were still popped out as she kept looking at me then back to Chloe.

"I'm leaving. Thanks for hosting me. I'll pay you all the tuition fee you already spent on me. Gradually though." She looked up at me then added, "I can't keep on being under people's control. For once I want to be myself and do what I think is good for myself."

I remembered the Johnson's who always had her wrapped around their little fingers, they told her everything to do, she didn't have a say in whatever they said. It took me a moment to notice I was doing the same thing to her and I only wanted her to have a normal life like everyone else but I was overdoing it. I didn't consider the things that made her feel whole and belonging.

"Please don't leave us Chloe." Cherry begged as she jumped to hug her tightly, afraid that she was going to leave us. It took everything in me not to do the same thing as Cherry. I wanted to hug her and tell her that she didn't have to leave...

"Your brother has gone far too much." She said pulling away from Cherry's hug. "You don't have to break up with Blake again. Remember you already broke up after the people you call friends fed you lies about him. You don't want to go back to that road, do you?" She raised a brow at Cherry as she wiped a single tear that streaked down Cherry's face.

"He... he's my... Brother Chloe. And I love him. So much than he does me. He's the only family I have and if Blake's the reason we're having this fight, I'm going to break up with him. Because, I'll always choose him over everyone else." She sniffed as more tears pooled out of her eyes.

I didn't like seeing my sister that hurt. My heart clenched at her words. I wanted to erase that pain on her face.

"I know family comes first. For once Cherry, you have to focus on your own happiness too. Your brother is too conceited to admit that he's being selfish. He needs a wake up call." She sneered, her amber eyes turning a shade dark to almost brown as she bore holes in my eyes.

"We don't have to come to that Chloe." Cherry prompted. All this time I was just standing there looking at the two women who makes me feel complete pour their souls out.

"If he wasn't selfish, he wouldn't have made advances at me. He wouldn't have done those intimate things to me the other night---"

"Chloe!" I growled trying to stop her but she continued ignoring me,