37. Ecstasy... (Very steamy!!!!!)

Chloe's pov

God, I've never felt this good before. I never wanted the feeling to stop.

I thought I was going to faint when I had that maddening orgasm but that was the best feeling ever.

I watched Caesar blow wet and soft kisses down my belly until he stopped slightly above my private parts.

God.

But I wanted it all, so I shut down my subconscious.

His gaze snapped to mine and a gush of excitement coursed through me. As if asking for confirmation, I nodded shyly, as he grinned wolfishly. His large hands spread my legs apart.

I sat up, leaning on my forearms watching as he lowered himself to my cunt. He kissed my thighs, sucking them, making me quiver then he moved to my lower lips.

I gripped the sheets tightly when his tongue lashed over my sensitive clit and I gasped as he stroked his tongue mercilessly, savouring the taste of my juices.

I reached out and threaded my fingers in his dark hair as my head fell back.

Ecstasy.

"Caesar." His name came out in a weak gasp as he ate me out like there was no tomorrow. His fingers dug deep into the skin of my hips as he drew me impossibly close.

I moaned, writhed, called out his name and completely lost myself in that outrageous pleasure.

He sucked my clit into his mouth making me let out a loud moan and I gripped his hair tighter. The pressure started pooling as he started pumping his tongue in and out of my opening and his thumb found my clit then he started teasing it.

The feeling was oh so out of this world and I thought my vision was starting to dull out.

"I'm going to... Caesar!" I screamed. He only tightened his lips around me, and ate me up more urgently.

I gasped. "I might not wake up from this!" Words gushed out as I rocked my hips around him.

I felt his laugh vibrating against my sex as he continued his brutal harvest and I couldn't help it. It was building, the knot in my stomach kept tightening and I sobbed as I drove one insane orgasm. It pooled for him and he took each drop greedily.

"Let go of it all baby." His voice was my unravel. And I did.

Before I could recover, I felt him get off of me, and I heard him unbuckle his belt.

In my hazy vision, I saw him unbutton the top button of his Levi button-fly jeans, I held my breath. When the last button was undone and he slid his jeans off together with his boxer briefs, I felt like I should do penitence because the man was commando and his cock... Oh my Lord!

No freaking way.

That thing was like an entire third leg and there's no way he'd walk with that.

It was so huge and veiny, long and thick and I had to admit, it was so beautiful but astounding at the same time.

"Marvelous baby." His voice came out thick.

And my gaze moved from his dick to his smouldering one. And even though I should be feeling ashamed for checking his dick for a little too long, I didn't. Instead I found myself reeling at the fact that he called me marvelous and baby in one sentence.

He doesn't get to do that to me. It reduces me into a puddle of goo. All the time. It should be illegal.

"Are you contemplating about this?" He smirked at me.