36. Touch me

Caesar's pov

Horny and needy Chloe was entirely a different person and I wouldn't like her any better. That was it for me.

I loved every aspect of her impatience and innocence and I couldn’t make either of us wait any longer.

"Just touch me." She whined, arching impatiently against my hand.

Making out with Marvelous in my bed was even better than it had been against the door. Now I knew what she liked, the moves that made her moan and gasp and sink her fingers deep into my shoulders.

I sat up and smiled down at her, she smiled back shyly and I averted my eyes to her white panties that were on display as her dress had ridden all the way up. I mentally thanked her for wearing such a short dress without a bra.

Then all the guilty thoughts of taking advantage of her innocence vanished when my eyes landed on her breasts. I moved like a flash down her body, pulling those panties off as I went and threw them across the room.

She was twisting from one side to the other, her hands gathering up the soft sheets at her sides into knots, and it seemed her whole body grew pink the moment my eyes met hers. Her nipples strained against the material of her dress and I don't think I've ever seen them harder before. I could not resist her any longer.

Slowly, I brought my fingers down and slid them gently over her folds. Chloe threw her head back letting out a loud moan.

"God, yes. Keep going." I stopped for a moment there and took a good look at her. Her face was flushed red and her eyes were screwed shut tightly. Oh God, I liked the view. So I didn't waste another second as I closed my lips on hers triggering another appreciative moan from the back of her throat.

I did it again, this time my fingertip slipped between and gathered her wetness. I parted her with two fingers and found her throbbing clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against my lips, completely lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against me, it freezed time and space for it had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

She pulled against my grip on one of her thighs and sucked in a breath with a faint "ah" as I pressed my nails even deeper into the skin of her thigh.

My other hand kept rubbing circles around her clit, my fingers running up down along her glistening slit. She was dripping with her juices and that only made my girth harder and unbearably painful.

I was reminded that this wasn't about me, it was all about her and I had to make it worthy for it was her first time.

I nuzzled against her, moving my lips to her neck, nibbling and kissing my way up to her earlobe, where she was always ticklish.

"Aah," she whisper-moaned. "Aah! Ah, ah, ah," she sighed, as I worked my fingers against the slick seam... and then she completely forgot  herself, forgot about everything else, and lost herself inside her own pleasure.

One of her legs flexed against my back, urging me closer, her hands cupping my head to hold me still as she rocked into me.

It was a temptation and I had leapt into clear space now, but I was a man of the world and I could walk away and wait. Except it wasn't easy, for I was being drawn back and I couldn't resist how she made me feel... She was calling to me, inviting me, her body murmuring against my skin to take her. Exactly so. We would jump together. Now that I was with her, peering into an abyss, I wasn't going back.

I pressed my thumb harder on her clitoris and I watched her as she made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as I kept  plundering her with my thumb. She grabbed my hair, yanked and pulled me closer as if she'd done it before.

Without a warning, I thrusted one of my fingers inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched cry.

I leaned down and kissed her, muffling her cry of pleasure with my mouth. I started moving my finger rhythmically inside of her, my thumb circling and pressing her clit still. My other hand moved up and scooped her hair off her head and held her head in place. My tongue mirrored the actions of my fingers, claiming her.

I kept moving my finger inside her, going deeper, making her more insane. I added another finger, now two fingers working into her, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed out loud in pleasure and pain.

I began a steady rhythm as my tongue flickered over her lips, and she couldn’t prevent her hips from rising to meet my thrusts. Oh God, she was riding my hand, and it was her first time yet she did it like an expert. That had to be exquisite. I told myself. 

Somehow, she found her hands tangled in my hair, pulling at it harder. Her body was coiled tighter, grasping at my fingers, so wet now she could hear the slippery sounds every time I drove back into her.”

"Oh god Caesar!" She screamed, her legs beginning to stiffen as she pushed against my hand. I speeded up my motion knowing she was close.

I moved slightly back and watched how she squeezed her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against my wrist. Her breath was staggered, her whole body flushed red.

She snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tensed and quivered, and I felt her contract against my fingers.

She shuddered against me, her legs quaking, and when I finally slowed to look up at her once more, I saw her hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing.

I gentled my hand, so she was brought back from the brink. She looked at me in awe with a slight hint of embarrassment as she her lips stretched.

"You didn't just...uhmm... That was... God!" She smacked her face and I couldn't help but laugh at her discomfort.

"Incredible." I filled in for her. She pulled her palm away and nodded shyly.

I lifted my fingers that were on her cunt and sucked them clean one by one as I gauged her reaction.

Her eyes had gone wide like saucers, her mouth dropping.

"Caesar!" She screamed and I saw heat creeping up her neck to her cheeks. "That's so dirty!"

"You're so delicious, can I taste you?" I ignored her crude remark.

She gasped out loud and pushed me off her.

Before she could register it, I was kissing her again, and slipping the shorty nightgown over her head. She gasped and ran her hands to hide her breasts.

"Don't." I warned her making her shake her head profusely as she screwed her eyes shut.

"I can't believe you're the one who was screaming minutes ago." I lowered myself down and whispered in her ears.

She opened her eyes immediately and slapped my bare chest. In the process she let her hands fall off her chest and I was the one to drop my jaw now. Her breasts were so beautiful, an art itself. Her perky nipples stood out, pink and mouthwatering. I saw them rise under my gaze and it was at that moment that I knew that I couldn't hold myself any longer.

"Shhh..." I whispered to her when I wrapped my hand around her mould. "Shhh, it’s all right, don’t worry, just relax and listen to your body." I asked her and she looked at me with that longing gaze and trust. Then she nodded and I gave her a reassuring smile.

I moved down to her jaw, leaving sloppy kisses as I moved to her neck, collarbone, sucking every inch of her until I landed on her breasts that needed attention. So I took one of her nipples into my mouth making her arch her back as she let out a sharp whimper.

Sucking, nibbling, biting and pulling her nipples turned her into a mess of moans as she gripped the sheets tighter.

I moved down, peppering her with soft kisses over her stomach until I stopped slightly above her pubic area...

Tbc🤗❤️