25. How to tell one is in love.

Caesar's pov

I watched her as she double checked the place. It was only five blocks away from Tracy's shop.

"Are you sure this is the place you wanted to bring me Mister Banley?" She quirked up a brow as she scanned the building closer.

"The last time I checked, my brain was working well, so yeah I'm sure." I replied inserting a key into the main door of that building.

"Woaaahhh, this looks like an exquisite place that can hold a big charity ball." She gushed trailing a finger on the wall. "And I like the paint used here!" She chirped like a kid that has been brought to a candy shop.

She was so adorable in a thousand and more ways.

But seriously? Of all the things she could think of, the place deemed necessary for a charity ball?

I was tired from the day's events but her energy was therapeutic and I could watch her all day gush about everything and nothing in particular.

I followed her as she walked into what seemed to be the kitchen.

"Oh my goodness! I like the kitchen space! It can hold a million chefs!" She exaggerated.

"Now you're not making sense." I chuckled.

"But it's so enormous." She pouted.

"I agree." I nodded opening each and every shelf in that kitchen.

We checked out everything and I let her take everything in, admiring as she did so. I was now leaning against the wall by the counter watching her deadpan and gush.

She later on came and stood next to me.

"Okay, I've seen the place you wanted to show me." She looked up at me innocently. "Can we go home? I'll be cooking tonight."

Nothing can separate her and her love for cooking. And that makes her a sweetheart.

But now, how can I tell her this place is hers? That I want her to own it? That I want her to be the head chef and owner of this place? That I want her to turn it into a restaurant?

"Actually..." I cleared my throat drawing her closer to me. We were now standing at an arms length.

"Hmmmm." She looked up at me trying to gauge out any reaction from me.

"You remember the documents you signed the other day?" I asked her in one breath. I wasn't sure she was going to take the news good nor lightly.

"The deal I signed with the devil, yeah." God. Her mood was so good. I could give anything to see that mood for the next thirty minutes.

"What can I do with you?" I palmed my face smiling down at her.

"Bite me?" She suggested in form of a question.

"That, yeah I want to bite that smart mouth of yours, but now I have something else to tell you. Please don't hate me okay?" I was getting nervous with each passing moment.

"I have had enough shares of my hatred towards you. Why are you making me nervous? What have I done? Do you want to---"

"Jesus Marvelous. Okay this place is yours. The deal you signed was for ownership of this place and I've wanted to tell you since that day but I didn't know how to start. I wanted to tell you so bad but I didn't know how to address it especially how our relationship was weak. You know that, don't you? You know how hard..." The words run out my mouth in one breath and I cut them off suddenly after seeing her face.

She looked like she has swallowed an elephant. Her eyes were bulged out and her breath seemed laboured.

"Please say something Marvelous." I said after a while nervously and she suddenly started laughing. Really laughing. I was the one to be shocked now. She laughed, bending, clutching her stomach.