INTRO

Taehyung is a boy who turned blind at a young age. He is now trying to finish off his school where he missed a lot of time from because he couldn't see anymore. He is living in small dorms nearby the school with his best friend Jimin. He had a great life even if things didnt end up the way he wanted it to.

He still feels often very sad of not being able to see. He remembers the time where he could see and sometimes when he wakes up he even gets scared when he only saw a dark shade in his sight.

Taehyung was doing his best to grow up and make he best out of his life. Ignoring the bullies at school. He didnt bother himself too much about them anymore and always ignored their words as he walked through the halls with his friends. Jimin helped him a lot making sure taehyung wouldn't trip. The younger brown haired refused to use the walking stick and always tried to do it by watching the shadows in his sight and use his hearing.

It wasnt the best option but in school it kind of worked. He didnt want to be weird by having a stick. He was glad that he wasnt completely blind he was able to see light and darkness and some big shapes. But he couldnt make out things before he felt it with his hands.

Luckily his friends didnt see him as any less. They treated him the same but more cautious of what they can and cant do because their friend was blind. He gets invited to party's, little trips, hanging out. Everything they did before. Now, taehyung wasnt the biggest partyer and usually would refuse the offer unless it was a birthday. He was more of a relaxer, listening to music and sit in the sun.

But all that didnt stop him from finding the one that will change his whole life...

---

Warnings:
-boyXboy
-smut
-fantasy¿
-violence
-fluff and more fluff

-top kook
-bot tae

-happy end

---

Well there it is, the first intro to this story. I am extied to write it as i am feeling to some fluff and simple story after all those fantasy things.

I hope you are interested and curious. I will see you in the characters once more and then in the first chapter!
🌼🌼🌼