C H A P T E R 4 5

He shakes his head and gets up, "I hate you so much,"

"You love me," I teased.

"Yeah, you're right, I do. Hold on give me a second," he replies as he goes out of view of the camera.

WHY DID I SAY THAT.

I set my phone down as I leaned back on the couch, trying to calm myself.

A smile slowly creeped up my face as I thought of our conversation, and how Alex had handled and taken great care of Tiger

Maybe I should get a pet cat..

-----------------------------------------

"Quackity remind me again why you won't let Clay join MY stream when he could just barge in my room and take over?" I stifled a laugh as Quackity turned on his camera and started doing the whip nae nae.

"Because.. WE- DON'T- NEED- HIM- WHEN- WE- ARE- POPPING- OFF!" he cheered as he continued to do silly dances.

"Proper answer, Alex. Chat wants to know," I let out a chuckle as I glanced over to my other monitor to read chat,

thisuserisrrallypog: DRE WAS GONNA JOIN??

hhimrunningoutofnames: GET DREAM TO JOIN

lajdhwhhdnw: <3 <3 <3

wosijwhdhw: DREAM FACE REVEAL

TommyInnit: I'm only here for Dream, you must feel so stupid

skxjjajxjs: TOMMY

SKJDJAJJS: TOMMY

Tubbo: Tommy is lying, he dragged me to VC just to watch ur stream :/

"Chat, look at me. I'm looking at you all through my facecam," I said, trying to pull of a serious look. "No," I smiled as some if the chat were confused while the others seem to get it.

"Also hello Tommy and Tubbo! Tommy I'm glad to know your a fan of my streams! Hearts in the chat for Tommy- and also Tubbo for putting up with his shit," I made a heart sign with my hands as Quackity lets out a laugh.

"Are ChommyInnit and Chewbo in the chat?" said Quackity in a bad British accent.

"They might've already left after you said that," I shrugged, earning a chuckle from Quackity. "Will you please explain now?"

"FINE! FINE. Sheesh, mans couldn't even take a break!" sighed Quackity dramatically, causing me to let out a laugh.

"What bullshit break- you've literally been dancing on your own command for the-"

"LA LA LA. I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Anyways, Y/N's chat, let's get into some drama," exclaimed Quackity as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I was originally gonna save it for my stream, but since you are my favourite person, I'll be generous," said Quackity as I smiled innocently, ignoring chat for now.

"So.. the reason why I didn't invite him in.. was because.." He suddenly went quiet, but I decided to wait for him to continue.

After a few more seconds of silence I got impatient, "Because?"

Ding!

"..THE FUCKER LEFT THE VC!" I yelled, letting out a laugh afterwards. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to explain it to you guys,"