8

Cas learned from dean that sleeping in pjs is significantly more comfortable that his trench coat. So he changed into some of deans clothes, and layed Nextel to dean awkwardly. " I'm scared to close my eyes." Dean looked at Cas. "Just think of something nice, like that field you were talking about a few night ago". Dean smiled at Castiel adorable advice.

Dean thought of his something nice. It wasn't the field of flowers or baby, Not even Sammy or Ben and Lisa or his mother. His something nice was right in front of him laying in his bed. Deans something nice was a scruffy hair trench coat wearing angel of the lord. Deans something nice was the way Castiel tilted his head when he was confused, or his curiosity for bugs and flowers. Deans something nice was the way Cas never understood any pop culture reference. Deans something nice was the angel that saved him and the angel that rebelled against heaven for him. Deans something nice was the ocean blue eyes that he could swim in all day. Although he would never admit it out loud.

Dean turned to Castiel half asleep " thank you Cas" and with that dean snuggles closer to the angel and drifted off. Cas squeeze his arm under dean, and pulled him closer. Cas would stay there all night protect dean from any nightmares or monster.