23

~~~ hello author here, how da fuck does this have over 1000 reads! That crazy thank you!! Sorry I haven't been updating as much I am trying to figure out where to go from here. I will try to update more ;). NOW ON TO THE STORY!~~~

"In the mean time... I guess we just hunt. I mean we can't really do anything without Cas." Sam said looking through his bag. "I guess, you find any cases?"dean asked sipping a beer. "Yes, and I think I know what it is. A siren." Sam says. "Oh just great." Dean rolls his eyes.

They pulled up to a motel in Billings, Montana. They got their room and unpacked. "So it 4:30, do you want to head to the club?" Dean asked. "Yeah sure, let me just change."

Once they were ready the made there way to the club. This place was nice. It had crazy lights and a lot of people drunk out of their minds. All they had to do is watch and wait, and hope they saw something.

'God I hate sirens so much, there just so fucking annoying!' Dean thought. Dean and Sam split up, Sam going to the bar and dean going to a table near the dance floor. Dean watched young couples mingle and dance to some crappy song that was blasting through the club.

All the sudden it was hot. Heat waves appeared from under the dance floor. Dean watched curiously as the people melted away into black mist. 'Not again... not in the middle of a case' dean thought. soon screams ran out as flames engulfed the black empty space in front of him. He stumbled out of this chair. Deans feet felt soggy, so he looked down to see the floor flooded with a foot of blood. He inhaled quickly knocking something over.

When he looked back up, he was back in a loud club. But there was beer all over his pants. "Son of a bitch..." dean took a few deep breaths to compose himself. 'Focus' he thought. He then started to clean up the mess and pulled himself together. 

Sam waited patiently at the bar, carful you scoping out the area. Sirens are very tricky, especially nowadays. Anyone can pick anyone up at a bar, so literally anyone here could be the victim or victimizer.

A woman appeared, she had long, curly,dirty blonde hair and grey blue eyes. She wore a long white dress with a lace V-neck. A very unusual dress you would see in a place like this. She immediately caught Sams eye. And she noticed, and smiled kindly at Sam.

Something about her made him feel normal, something he knew he could never have. He went into a trance and wanted to know this woman and love her till the end of time. Their eyes met, butterfly's surged through him. As she moved closer, the butterfly's only got worse.

"Hello." Her voice was smooth and buttery, and her smile was so kind and gentle. Sam didn't respond, he just looked at her and smiled. He knew he was on a case about this exact scenario, a man get taken by his  dream woman, but how could someone so beautiful be a monster.

"Hi." He felt like a teenager, talking to his crush. There was a moment of silence between them, where they just looked into each other's eyes. His grey green meeting her blue. "I'm Jen" she held out her hand. "Sam" he replied and shook her small dainty hand.

"Sooo.. Sam whatcha drinkin?" She asked. " I'm just a beer" he laugh quietly. "Hmm," she waved over the bartender. "I'll have what he's having." The bartender pulled a beer out of the fridge and place it in front of her. " thank you."

Sam  couldn't take his eyes way, he knew he had to work, he wasn't stupid. But why not have a little fun.

Dean was still shaking a bit, and wasn't fully there yet. So he decided to get away from the crowd.