11

—-Hello author here, so this has over 100 reads and I'm not sure if it me reading it or other people LMAO. But if it is other people thanks. :) now on the the story —-

Dean told Sam about Ava's mother and he thinks it's her ghost. By the time they finished discussing the case it was about 5:30. They ordered some Chinese food. Castiel still thought about heaven, deans mind was free of hell at the moment, and Sam though about mission make out 2.0.

Castiel always felt better about things when he was with dean, like he didn't need to worry. That's why he stood so close. He like deans warmth and the hope and comfort that radiated from him. It made him almost forget about heaven and the angels.

The food came and Sam and Dean ate while watching tv, Sam did more research and they found that Ava's mother was cremated "well that complicated things" dean said. "Yep, how about we talk about this tomorrow, Its late"Sam said.

Then they went to sleep, and cas would watch over them, especially dean.

Dean was pretty much nightmare free that night but still struggled to sleep.

At about 6:40 dean got a call from an unknown number

"Hello" dean said in a groggy tired voice.

"Dean.......help." A girls voice whispered shakily.

"Ava?" Dean question a little worried

"Please hurry" she breath quickly and quietly. " she's gonna hurt us."Ava managed to get out. "where are you?!" Ava gave Dean her address.

Dean jumped up and ran for the door. " Dean!" Castiel shouted. And grabbed his arm. " hey! what's wrong?"Castiel asked seriously. "she needs help"dean said grabbing his jacket and reaching for the door. At this point Sam was sat up in his bed confused.
Cas ran after dean who was already at the car, leaving Sam alone in the room. "Dean! I'm coming with you"Cas said. Dean didn't object, he just focused hard on driving the car.

They got to the house, and without a knock or warning Dean kicked the door down and ran in. He got his gun out, while Cas tip toed behind him. They heard a man gasping for air. " Cas, you get him. I will find Ava." They both nodded and split up.

Dean searched the bottom floor. No Ava.

Castiel got to the man, terror filled the mans eyes as Castiel was flung across the room, hitting a shelf that then fell on him when he hit the floor

Dean went up stairs hearing the ruckus but ignored it. he checked each bedroom and bathroom thoroughly.

Cas stood up and looked around the room. A woman appeared and glitch around the room. Castiel sprinted to the kitchen.

Dean got to the room at the end of the hall. He heard panicked breathing, and opened the closet. Ava was tucked into the corner, hugging her knees.

Cas gabbed the salt and ran and poured salt around the man. "stay!" He shouted. The man looked like he was about to run. Cas gave the ultimate bitch face and taped the mans head, and flopped onto the floor snoring.

"hey kid" dean said bending down and placing his hand on she arm. "She here.... dean"she said. "who?is it your mother?" Dean asked. Ava nodded and broke down placing her head into deans chest, he engulfed her into a hug. "I know this is a weird question, but do you have anything of here's that is important or personal?" Dean asked. She calmed down " um yeah.... her suicide note. Why?"

"Dean!" Castiel shouted. The woman appeared, Castiel went to throw the salt at her but there was none left.

"Dean!" Dean looked into the hallway. "I need it now!" Ava got up and pulled it out of her backpack handing it to Dean. "I'm sorry kid" dean said and pulled out his lighter. "No!" Ava shouted. The paper burned up.

Just as the woman went to grab Cas she screamed and went up in flames.

Ava dropped to her knees, a single tear fell down her cheek. Dean pick her up and went down the stairs. Cas was in the living room healing any wounds Ava's father had. Dean placed her on the couch.

She stood up and looked her scars, and walked into the kitchen. Dean soon followed. "Dean I don't them anymore!" She held her forearm out panicking. "Ava, you got to breath okay." He walked to her. "I have scars too" he pointed at his arm squatting down. "see this, that's from a vampire." "vampire?" She asked confused. "yep fangs and everything" he said. "and this one on my stomach, my car. I was repairing it and I got a nasty scratch." He lifted his shirt a bit. "what about that one?" She pointed at his shoulder,where a scar peeked out from under the sleeve. Dean smirked, and pulled his sleeve over his shoulder to reveal a hand print. "Well this scar is by far the most important. My friend right outside saved me from... a uh a fire" dean paused to thing of an excuse, saying he went to hell would only freak her out more. Dean continued "and I'm proud to have this scar. Ever time I look at it it makes me think about how I have people who care about me, and love me. All of my scars have stories, and I bet yours do too. Some bad some good but they are still there and may always be." Dean then embraced her. "Thank you" she said into his shoulder.

" you ever need anything you call. And tell some about your father." Dean said. She smiled and nodded.

Dean and cas made their way to baby. Dean got in and started the car. Before they left dean looked at his shoulder then at Cas. "Hey Cas did I ever thank you for saving me from hell?" " no, but you don't need to. Its my pleasure." Cas said smiling. "But seriously man, thank you for everything." Dean said. Cas smiled and look at the floor. " how are you dean?" Cas asked. " I'm.... I'm far from alright. But considering everything, this is as good as I'm gonna be."

They drove back to the motel in silence, hiding their smiles.