Chapter 7

TimeSkip: 2 weeks later
Oikawa's Pov:

Iwa found a job at our local coffee shop. He works from 10 am to 5pm on Saturdays. I decided to go back to school since I didn't want to be bored, or let my scholarship go out. When I got to school I got a lot of weird looks. I covered my scent glance all day so nobody saw it. Most of my fangirls were over excited and worried for me. They put letters and chocolates in my locker. It was only the other alphas in my homeroom who looked at me weird. Iwa stayed close to me. Volleyball practice was easier. Nobody babied me and I liked being called Captain again. 

When I walked home with Iwa I can tell he was mad. I tapped his shoulder and I gulped hopefully not to make him madder.

"What's wrong Iwa-chan."

"Stupid bitches didn't even fucking..."

"Woah calm down..."

"Why would I calm down when stupid bitches keep fucking talking about you."

"T-talking about me?"

"Wait, shit sorry..."

"Well what are they saying...?"

"What they've been saying and they've it's fucking inconsiderate t- never mind."

"I still don't know why you are so angry Iwa-chan."

"Well I don't like it very much for someone to call my boyfriend, easy over something that wasn't his fucking fault."

"Correction your amazing, beautiful-"

"Yes my amazing, talented, beautiful, courageous, and uh what else?"

"That's enough teehee."

"Well I don't like it very much for someone to call my amazing, talented, beautiful, courageous boyfriend, easy over something that wasn't his fault."

"It's okay Iwa-chan, just don't try to beat anyone up pretty please."

"Yeah I'll try..."

"Don't worry I'll cheer you up Iwa-chan~!"

"I don't mean to rant... especially since it happened to you and not me."

"It's okay Iwa Iwa can we hurry home though?"

"Yeah let's go."

We walked home and held hands. When we got home we did our homework. He took a shower, and I walked to the stove. I made rice that I thought turned out pretty good. Iwa came up towards me and looked at me confused.

"Are you planning to poison us."

"Uh- rude, I wanna learn to cook."

"I must say you make the finest bowl of cereal my lovely boyfriend."

"Iwaaaaaa."

"I'm serious the way you pour the milk into the cereal makes it taste rich and pure."

"Your sarcastic sense is hurting your poor boyfriend's feelings."

"Mhm let me try this poison rice you made."

He grabbed a spoon and took a spoonful of rice. He ate it and there was a blank expression on his face. 

"S-so bad----"

"Nuuu Iwa-chan don't die!"

"Here you throw this poison rice out and I'll make us dinner."

"Okay fine."

I pouted and he kissed my cheek. I threw out the rice and I went to the living room. I turned on the T.V. Like an hour or two later Iwa put a plate of Yakitori on my lap.

"When did you go shopping Iwa?"

"Last Saturday."

"Wahhh you should've told me I wanted some milk bread."

"We have the ingredients to make it... we can make it on Sunday."

"Yay!!" 

I started eating and I hummed in satisfaction. He started eating as well. When we both finished we argued about what movie to watch.

"Iwa who watches captain america."

"I do, we aren't watching no dc super hero girls."

"You just mad Superman better than Iron Man."

"I will push you off this couch."

"Then you'll be coming with me Iwa Iwa."

"Let's just watch something else hm,"

"Fineee."

"Alright."

"Let's watch Train to Busan!"

"A scary movie you sure... don't you jump at every jump scare."

"Nah."

When he pressed the movie we started cuddling. He put his arms around me. At the first jump scared I jumped and Iwa started snickering. When the movie was finish, Iwa ended up following asleep and I smiled. I turned to face him, I started purring. 

I woke up by the sound of an alarm. I yawned and saw Iwa started wake up. I kissed his nose and giggled. 

"Morning Iwa-chan~!"

"Good morning 'kawa."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good... you?"

"I slept perfectly cause my super strong boyfriend was holding me all night."

"Well that's good, but let's go we have school."

"Awww."

"Come on."

He got up and unfortunately let go of me. I took a quick shower and put on my uniform. Iwa had on his uniform also and he was eating a bagel. He handed me a bagel and we walked to school. 

"Iwa..."

"Hm,"

"Don't beat anyone up okay?"

"No promises."

"You'll get in trouble and I can't have you getting in trouble~ Plus you scare me when you get all alpha."

"I know. Sorry but I'll try not to beat anyone up."

"Yay thank you."