Chapter 31

TimeSkip: The Next Day
Oikawa's Pov:

I woke up beside Iwa. I missed our warm bed. I immediately got into the shower when we got home though. I made sure to take off the beautiful ring he gave me. I put it back on directly afterwards. I can't believe that Iwa proposed. In general it was so sudden. The day before the camping trip I would've never known. He was so nervous, and it was so cute. 

I sat up and kissed Iwa on the cheek. I smiled and got out the bed. I used the bathroom and made some cereal. While I was eating I got a phone call from my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tooru~ How was the trip?"

"It was great mom." I said chuckling.

"Soooo did something happen~"

"You already know what happened mom... Iwa proposed." I said smiling through the phone.

"I just can't believe my baby boy is engaged now. It seemed like only yesterday I was wiping shit of your ass."

"Mom!"

"Sorry, sorry. How'd he do it?"

"Well.... we went on the mountain trail, by the time we got to the sight seeing spot it was sunset. We ate smores and he just p-proposed."

"Awwwww."

"Well... Iwa's waking up now so I better go... love you mom~!"

"Love you too Tooru."

I hung up and Iwa made his way down the hallway to my direction. He was still tired and looked at me.

"Kawa... it's 7 in the morning."

"Is it?"

"Yes. Come back to bed, please."

He said pulling me up. I giggled and put my cereal down. I led him to the bedroom and laid down. He fell back to sleep holding me this time. I smiled and caressed his cheek. I pecked his lips and smiled.

"I love the ring Iwa... I wonder how long you've been saving up for it... however long it was, means you've been thinking about proposing to me for that long."

"2 Years." I flinched as Iwa started talking and I pouted.

"You scared me!"

"Mmmmh."

"But... you were saving up for 2 years!"

"Yes."

"Awww."

"Can you go back to sleep now?

"I guess, I'm to shocked to go back to sleep."

Iwa kissed my nose and looked into my eyes.

"Should I make you sleepy?" I blushed then laughed.

"Sleepy?! You still say sleepy?!"

"Oi shut up shittykawa!"

"But I will take you up on that offer. Fuck me like your fiancé." 

Iwa chuckled and got on top of me. After that I fell asleep again. When I woke up the second time, Iwa was in the bathroom. I got up and opened the bathroom door. Iwa flinched and I snickered. He was washing his hands and I took some of my birth control. We both got out the bathroom and I grabbed my phone before sitting on the couch.

Text Messages:

Oikawa: BITCH! 👏

Suga: Bitch? 😭✋

Atsumu: Bitch 🤩

Oikawa: Bitchess I'm engaged!! 💍

Suga: PERIODT BITCH😆💋

Atsumu: BITCH THAT RING IS PERFECTTT🥴

Oikawa: BITCH IKR 😫

Suga: When did he propose bitch🤪

Oikawa: YESTERDAY BITCH

Atsumu: OMG I'M FALLING BEHIND, SUGABABE IS ON THE VERGE OF GIVING BIRTH, AND KAWABABE IS ENGAGED 

Suga: Bout ready to die tsumubabe, miss queen got problems with my liver

Oikawa: As she should honestly 

Suga: Bitch👺

Oikawa: Wassup bitch👻

Atsumu: Yo I'm surprised kawababe ain't show up with the baby bump last time we met

Suga: oop- 🤫

Oikawa: Wow- 🥱

Atsumu: I'm boredddd 🥱

Oikawa: Then do something 🧁

Atsumu: I LIVE IN TOKYO NOW QUEEN WE CAN FIGHT🐔

Oikawa: Bet 🛒

Suga: Oop- bestie brought out the shopping cart

Oikawa: Yuh 🥴

Atsumu: Anyways bitches i gtg

Oikawa: Damn what you gotta go do

Atsumu: I gotta go get dicked down bestie 🤩👏

Suga: Purr🐱‍👤🤳

Oikawa: Purr🐱‍👤🤳

I giggled and put my phone down. Iwa was looking through Hulu. I helped him pick what to watch and we found something to watch.