eleven

They would drown in the mass.

I would be just like everybody else. I didn't want to be like them. I didn't want to thirst over him. I didn't want to like him just because of the way he looked.  I didn't want to love him just because of the picture of him I made up in my head. 

I didn't. 

What I did, was publish another chapter. If they wanted to make up a picture of him in their head, it should be more accurate than the bullshit they wrote. 

They loved the stories. They wanted me to continue. I did. I wrote different stories. I wrote different types. I wrote friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, Fluff, Strangers to lovers, a lot of soulmate au's ad much much more. 

Y/N was always either male or nonbinary, they were what I identified as the most. And they always had the same character, mine. Nobody seemed to notice due to me using my different personalities. Or they just didn't care. 

Nevertheless, my stories were popular. And if I say popular I don't mean that some people liked them. Plenty of people liked them. I had many thousands of views each chapter and almost as many votes. 

I didn't care though. I did care about the stories, not the people reading them. 

I got a lot of comments from people telling me how much they enjoyed my writing. On how much they felt like it was more real than the others. 

Of course, it was. I wrote him with a whole complex personality. 

Out of the sight of someone who loves him. Of someone who loved him before he got popular. Of someone who knows him.