twenty-three

After I typed 'MattsunxReader' in the search bar, there were a ton of those stories about me. Some of them were titled 'smut' which disgusted me. I hated it when people sexualized me. They could imagine me dating someone but the idea of me doing sexual things in those stories disturbed me. How could people write stuff like this? I couldn't get why people wrote stuff like this at all but I just accepted it. 

After I found the creator who Oikawa was talking about, which was indeed really easy, all of their stories were under the top 150 user the hashtag matssunxreader. They were, like Oikawa said, really popular. I wanted to know why so many people liked their stories. What was so special about them? 

I clicked on the first one. It was a one-shot so I wouldn't waste too much of my time on it. 

As I read the first paragraph, I was fascinated. I didn't expect that. It was beautifully written and the plot idea was just great. Also, the characters had an original character throughout the book and it was just amazing. What surprised me was that my character in the story equalled mine in real life. I would act like this in reality. Did I know them? Because I was sure, not easy to read. I wanted to ask them but it would be weird. Maybe I would later.