Meet my Mama.?

Larry and Laurent were at the mall. They went to clothing , shoes , jewerly stores. All for nothing. Larry , the one who wanted to go shopping was buying the stuff for himself.

" Larry why you buying all this junk " laurent asked.

" This no junk , and because i want too . You gotta problem." larry responded.

" Yes i do because your making me carry half of these bags ." Laurent said holding up the big bags with different store brands on them.

" Sorry ." larry said walking into another store.

" ughh " laurent groaned.

They went into a store named " The great palace " It was a jewerly place.

" Yo what the hell is this place ". laurent said following behind larry.

" I dont know but i like it " larry responded looking around touching all kinds of necklaces and rings that were on display.

laurent pov:

Larry got me walking around with these heavy ass bags of random shit he dont need. Sometimes he can act like a girl shopping the way he does. i should just drop all his stuff and head tl the food court, Im hungry from walking around this mall all day we've been here since 11:00 am its 3:00 now. I only had salad for breakfast.

" This is nice " he said touching a ring. It had a diamond on it made out of gold.

" It is nice my brother. Now larry im hungry can we go eat now " i asked nudging him with the bags.

" Yea my brother we go now " He agreed.

" Thankyou " i sighed and relief and took off to the car.

I threw all larry's thing in the trunk and and some in the backseat since it wouldnt all fit. Larry hopped in the car and started the engine. He began driving. He was driving extra slow . He looked like he didnt have no energy.

" Larry why you driving so slow. Drive faster im hungry ." i said.

" Sorry bro im just tired ." He responded.

I looked at him like he was crazy. " You tired im the one who tired i carried you bags and ran around thousands of stores hungry and you tired ...? " i said.

" Oh yeah you right bro " he said pulling up to subway. Soon as we parked i threw myself out the car and into the building. I ran up to the counter banging the bell. " AYE NIGGAS HUNGRY OUT HERE" . i screamed. i act different when im hungry. A lady then came from the back.

" Hi how may i help you sir ." She asked while leaning against the counter. She looked me up and down and bit her lip. Ew ,

i told her what i wanted ( A/N : yall can pick what he eats ) and she went into the back to make my food. Larry came in the door. He saw me at the counter and made his way towards me.

" Did you order?  " He said playing with his neck warmer. " Of course and you paying since you had me running around the store all day." i said holding my stomach.

" Okay " He said turning around and walking to a booth for me to eat at. i just smirked and waited for my food. The same lady came back with my food witch felt like forever.

" Here you go sir. " She said pushing the plate of food towards me. I put my hands on the tray then pulled it towards me. She placed her hand on top of mines.  " Anything else you need. " She asked. " No Thankyou " i said pulling my hand away from hers witch made her grip my hand down.

" I will be over to give you your check " She said moving her hands up my arm. " okay " i said pulling myself away from her as i made my way to larry.