Fright.

Waking up that morning wasnt okay for jessica. It was that time of the month and she had cramps. Laurent was out playing ball at the park. Larry took armani to go meet Alexis so she could have some friends down here in Cali,

jessica was in her bed groaning and rolling over the bed rubbing her stomach. She wanted laurent with her but didnt want to ruin him and Nj's day, so she decided to call sarah. She texted her telling her , her problems. Sarah said she'll be over.

Jessica was now on her phone. She seen the unknown number and read it. She had gotten scared . She then recognized the number and started sweating and shaking. A big crash was heard from downstairs. she looked out her door and saw a brick in the middle of the floor with shattered window glass everywhere. She glanced out the window seeing a dark shadow walk pass. she started running back to her bedroom but a cramp got her. She fell on her side but got up and crawled back to her bedroom grabbing her phone and hiding herself in the closet. She was breathing hard trying to call laurent, larry or sarah. not even thinking about the police they are to slow.

She heard footsteps coming up the stairs slowly. She covered her mouth trying not to make a sound. She felt the presence of another person in the room with her. She squeezed her eyes shut and started praying in her head as tears flowed from her eyes.

Then the closet door swung open, She kept her eyes shut not wanting to see who had stood in front of her. "Jessica...." The sound of sarah's voice called. She opened her eyes seeing sarah . Sarah had concern written all over her face with fright too. She reached down to jessica to pick her. jessica dropped her phone and fell into sarah's arms , her eyes closed then everything went black.