moving on ?

Months later , Jessica had already had her baby boy. She loves her child and Armani and NJ does also. The baby doesn't even cry that much either.

Life's been good for jess now that she let laurent go. She moved into her own apartment and gotten a better job too. She see's that laurent was the one holding her back. After the break up he'd call and text non-stop.

He even stood outside her balcony all night long apologizing, but she would ignore him and close her curtains.

Jessica would drop the kids off at laurent's mom's house and that was the only place he could see the children.

The cries of Armani and Nj filled the house. Jessica took no time running down the hall too hush them up or they'll awake Elijah.

"Nick, got my toy." Armani whinned.
"No, this is my toy." Nj battled putting it behind his back. "Give it here" Jessica held out her hand with an not so well look on her face. Nicky slowly gave it to her and she left out the bedroom.

"I want to go to daddy house."

Jessica stopped at the door frame gripping the toy car that was in in hand. She let out a sigh and pushed the comment out of her thoughts. She walked away in complete silence.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey mama B." Jessica said giving mama a hug before sitting at the bar.
She had dropped the kids off before heading to work.

Mama B passed Jessica a water bottle.
"Hey child, here to drop my grand babies off ?" She asked.

"Yep, same thing every weekend." She said twisting the cap and gulping down the refreshment.

Mama b stood next to Jessica leaning her elbows onto the counter top. "About you and lau-"

"We are over , we're done , I'm done" Jessica said cutting mama b off.

"He not done, chil' " She said looking at Jessica.

The sound of the door being opened and closed was heard. Jessica really didn't pay no mind to it until she heard laurent's voice.

Jessica body froze when she saw laurent walk into the kitchen.

They starred at eachother with complete silence.

"I got to go." She said dryly grabbing her keys and walking out the kitchen passed laurent. She gave her kids bunches of kisses before leaving.

Laurent watched as she left and didn't look back.

"Lau..." Mama called to her son as tears formed in laurent's eyes.

He was frozen still looking out the window. Where Jessica's car once parked. Mama gently touched his arm and he came back blinking a few times letting the tears fall free.

"Daddy." Armani called tumbling into the kitchen. She ran up to him wrapping her little arms around laurent's long legs.

Laurent whipped his tears and picked Armani up off the floor, walking into the living room and sat on the couch with mani in his arms.

"My teacher say it's okay to cry on my first day of pre-school." She said whipping his cheeks.

"It's okay for you to cry too."

---------------------------------------------------

I Buttoned the waist wrap around my waist and tossed a shirt over my shoulders. Im trying to lose this extra fat and this was laziest way to do it. I grabbed my keys and headed to Jonathan's house to chill for a bit.