Larry.

As jessica and laurent were out in Florida. Larry was still at home, He and joy had beed talking to each other on the phone. Larry had asked her could she come over and chill for a little.

Of course she agreed with him. She loved seeing him at the workshop so it would be nice for her too see him again.
Yes she was kinda nervous going to larry's house. Even though he looked like a good guy in the on camera didnt mean he couldnt have been a totally different person without with them off.

Larry straightened up the house so it could at least look decent for his company. He took him a nice shower and threw on some black jeans and a shirt that said 'lestwins' on it. He sprayed some of his favorite cologne on. Then lit some candles so they could put some smell going threw out house. The door bell rang indicating that Joy was here. He gladly went to the door looking at him self making sure he looked nice for her. He openes the door revealing Joy standing there looking magnificent. "Afternoon." he greeted as he grabbed her hand pulling her into his home. He closed the door behind her letting her walk as her feet pleased. He was starring at her figure as she did a quick look around the house. She had on some patterned leggings with some ugg boots and a regular white t shirt.

"You look very nice" He complimented her. She smilled. "You don't look bad your self Larry." she said. "& i love your home." she included.

"you like my bedroom more." he thought to himself. "Thankyou very much. I try to keep it clean as much as i can with laurent around." he explained with a chuckle.

"As i materafact where is Laurent?" she asked with her left eye brow up.

"Laurent is in Florida with his girl friend." He mentioned walking up to her.

"Oh ok." was the only two words she said. She was admiring larry as he walked closer and closer to her.

Finally standing next to her , he looked down at her . Larry compared to her was like a giant tooth pick standing beside her little body. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked grabbing her hand. "No thankyou." she said looking up into his eyes.

He walked her over to the couch and they both sat down. "So tell me about yourself." He asked still holding onto her hand as they sat facing eachother on he couch. "Well i love to dance , & sing. Music takes me to another world..."she kept going on. Larry heard every word she was saying but his focus was on her lips. He watched as they moved around to make words. They looked perfect to him amd he couldnt wait to taste them later. He licked over his bottom lip slowly as his eyes looked over her body and went right back up to her face.

"Larry!" she yelled getting his attention. "Yes." he said snapping out of trance.
She was looking at him confused.
"Oh sorry, i just got lost in your beauty." He complimented her again. She his her face as she blushed behind her hands. He pulled her hands back down so he could see her face. She smilled looking down. He chuckled a little. "Why you so shy." he asked lifting her head up so they could make eye contact.

"Because im in the house of larry bourgeois and im sitting on the couch talking to him." She explained. "I bet alot of girls with they could do this, but you picked me.." She went on and on to answer larry's question. In a split second he connected his soft lips with hers. Her eyes lit wide open ass he kissed her. She was so surprised. They then closed as she started to enjoy the kiss. She began kissing back wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled away.

"You not ready." he whispered. "Not ready for what?" she asked confused. He shook his head chuckling. "You just not ready." He repeated again. "I think im ready for whatever you have in store." She smirked. "None you not ready belle." She got in his face. "I think im ready" She challenged. "Girllllll. You are not ready." He stood up clapping his hands to each word. After fifteen minutes of battling if she's ready or not that had worked up a blatter.

"Can you show me the bathroom." She asked. "Yeah sure." He said grabbing her hand and taking her to the bathroom. She went in excusing herself and closed the door she did her business and got up pulling her clothes back on. She went to flush it when she saw a condom package in the garbage. "Extra large." It read. "Oh god...Im not ready." She said to herself.

"I told you."