Diablo!

Weeks passed and Nick hasn't been in site. Nj has now been going to school. Armani, only being 3 can't so she just stays home or go to daycare, Also jessica's stomach has grown she is now 9 weeks pregnant. She's so happy about this baby. They all moved into a new home far from there old one.

Laurent and larry have been going to clubs and workshops. They even got a chance to take mani and Nj to a workshop. They dance pretty good at times they would even call laurent dad or daddy. Laurent doesn't have a problem with it neither does Jessica. When they would have to go out they would drop the kids and J off at sarah's. They don't want her alone Anymore.

It was around 2:20 pm Jessica was standing by the front door eating a sandwitch waiting for the nick to get off the school bus from school. Laurent was in the living room watching tv and Armani was upstairs taking a nap , he heard the sound of the bus pulling up and ran too the window. He opened the blinds so everyone could see him.

He started making funny faces. Jessica chuckled and Nick started laughing as he walked towards the house. Jess opened the door letting him run pass her. She was shutting the door when a black car pulled in front of the house, then pulled off. That's awkward she thought. She shut the door locking all four locks larry and laurent had put in. Jess walked her way to the table and sat down with nj to help with his Homework.

"Mom, has grandma-" Nj started but jess cut him off. "No she hasn't baby." she told him. The kids have been sending out letters and cards to their grandmother, she hasn't sent not one back. " After i do my homework can we call her?" nj asked again pulling out his homework.

"ill think about it" She said ending the conversation. Laurent then came over sitting in the seat next to nj helping him with his homework. "You can go i have this" He told her.

She agreed and got up making her way upstairs to check on her mini me. She opened the door and saw that armani was just waking up. She yawned and stretched her little body almost falling over. jessica laughed. "Dont laugh at me mama" she said giving her mama hug ending it with a kiss on her belly.

"i have to use the bathroom." she said running down the hall to the restroom.
Jessica walked to the bathroom waiting outside the door for Armani. She stood against the wall waiting, hearing the sound of the toilet flush then the sound of water being turned on.

Armani walked out the bathroom with wet hands . "I'm hungry" she giggled shaking her hands to air dry them. "What do you want too eat?" She asked walking behind her down the stairs.

"I want a peanut butter sandwitch with pickles, please" she said jumping down the last few stairs.

"Dont do that, or you're going to hurt yourself little girl." She demanded pointing her fingers at her. Armani made a sad face.

"Armaniiiii." Laurent sung loudly. "Daddy." she yelled running towards his voice. She found him still sitting at the table with Nick, They were just getting done with his homework. She was running towards laurent but saw nj and ran to him. Laurent sat there surprised.

"Nick hey." she said giving him a good sibling hug she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey armani" he laughed hugging her back. "When you get home?" she asked him. "I got home a couple minutes ago." he told her. "Oh, did grandma send us a letter yet." She questioned watching as his face expression change. she understood what that meant.

Laurent just watched the two have there little conversation. After they did Nj took his bag upstairs and jessica was coming around the corner to give armani her lunch.

"Here you go baby girl." She said sitting it on the table. Laurent picked her up putting her in her seat so she could eat. she sat there and ate in silence with the saddest face expression.