Last day

Armani and Nick have been begging for hours to go back home with their mother. Everything they did they would ask could they go home with them. They also helped around the house so they could get what they wanted too. Jessica knew she wanted to take her kids with her back home. She didnt want to spend another day without them but she had no passports for them. Today they were going to go places around florida before they left.

They all hoped in the car as Laurent drove around. Today jessica dressed her kids in the clothing she bought back in California. They absolutely loved the outfits their mother bought them. "Mommy , Can we go home with you." Nick asked leaning forward out his seat to hear his mother's answer. She didnt answer she just ignored the question.

He sighed leaning back in his seat. Armani looked at him. He shook his head no. They both sat back in their seats sad. Laurent on the other hand was dancing to whatever that came on the radio. 'My way-fetty wap' Came on and he started singing to jessica. "Baby wamt you come my waaay." He sung looking at her. She laughed at his silliness.

They arrived at this nice restaurant. They all hopped out the car Nick grabbed armani hands as they crossed the street to get to the building. They said nothing as they entered and sat in the booth. Nick still holding armani hand, looked out the window just watching the cars past. Armani leaned her head on his shoulder and didnt say a word. Not even bothering to ask the question anymore.

Jessica sat down in front of Nick, as Laurent sat in front of Armani. They noticed the dead vibe coming from their kids. "Whats wrong?" Jessica finally asked. She got no answer. She looked at laurent, "they want , come home with you." he whispered. She shook her head yes and pulled her phone out. Texting something to someone she put it away as the waiter came.

"How may i take your order" It was a man. The way he talked he seemed gay.
He had a mohawk and it was dyed rainbow colours. "Yes, I would like the lobster with shrimp and the side of butter, & For my drink... lemonade will be fine." Laurent said with a genuine smile.
Jessica order the same but water for her drink. The kids looked at the waiter.

He noticed Nick and Armani's sadness. "Whats wrong with the children?" He asked a little concerned. "We want to go home with mama." they answered. "The waiter didnt have nothing to say. He looked back at jessica and she just ordered for them. He went to the back to go make the orders.

They sat their in awkward silence. "Nick. Why dont we go shoots some hoops later?" Lau asked Nick. He shook his head yes. Laurent smilled and looked at jessica for approval. She nodded yes and nick frown turned upside down. Armani still sad looked over at the teddy bear machine. Laurent grinned pulling a couple quarters out of his pockets . "Come now." he demanded grabbing her hand pulling her out the booth.

she giggled in excitement. He gave her the quarters and they stayed over there winning prizes until the food came.

After they ate they went shopping. Jessica and armani went to the ladies side of the store and Laurent and nick went to the other side of the store. Jessica was in the store buying her and Armani jewelry, clothes, nail polish. Armani was running fast picking up things and dropping them into the cart. Jessica couldnt keep up with her mini me. She could barely run also not trying to upset her stomach. "Armani slow down!" She semi yelled. Armani stopped looking back at her mama. "Sorry." She apologized. "Im just so excited." she added. Jessica gave her a little smile. "I understand " Jessica laughed. "Now lets go find the boys." She said looking around. She grabbed armani picking her up putting her into the cart with all the clothes.

After minutes of looking for Lau and Nick she finally found them in the cologne isle. "& with this you get all the ladies." Laurent chuckled showing nick the cologne. Nick laughed. "I dont want know ladies .. The only lady i love and need is my mother." Nick said outting the cologne back down. "Thats right," laurent agreed.

"Hey, yall ready to go." jessica inturrepted. Laurent and Nick looked over at there cart. "Daaamn!" Laurent cursed. Armani opened her mouth wide. " I mean dang." he fixed his mistake. Nick chuckled. "& Who paying for this." Laurent said pointing at their cart. "Us!." Jessica said putting her hands on her lips.

"As in you and Armani." Laurent sarcastically said. Jessica smacked her lips and walked away pushing the cart. He followed behind. "I was just playing girl." he chuckled. They walked to the cash register and paid for all the clothes making sure they all fit in thw fitting room also , before they left.

The kids suggested some ice cream before they went home. Laurent bought the ice cream and they finished before they got home. Jessica went up stairs exhausted as Laurent and the kids brung in the clothes. She flopped onto the bed softly not wanting to hurt her child.

She was so tired she didnt have the strength to take her clothes off to take a shower. She laid on the bed for a few minutes then had gotten up to get out her clothes she laid on her back noticing laurent watching her.

"I see you have hard time." He laughed. She looked at him crazy cause she wasnt in the mood for playing she just wanted some sleep. He laid her on her back and pulled the cover over her. He then pulled the blanket off her feet and began massaging on foot at a time. It was relaxing her and she felt like she was in heaven. Happy her man was satisfying her needs. She would lay there forever if she could. She closed her eyes and little satisfying moans left her partly opened lips. She finally felt into a deep sleep.

She jumped up out her sleep hurrying to get dressed and pack her clothing before they missed their flight home. She scattered around her room looking for pants to put on finally spotting them she threw on quick.

"Get up laurent we missing our flight!." She screamed making him jump up and roll of the bed. His had smacked against the carpet floor. "AH shit!." He yelled in agony. "Come on our flight." she yelled again. "We not late. We still have 2 hours girl." he said rubbing his head. "I already packed our clothes too." He mentioned. She looked at him and face palmed.

"Damn." She said to herself. He laughed. "Whats the noise for." Nick questioned rubbing his eye. Mani appeared behind him. "Guess what guys?" Jessica said with a smile. They both said even laurent.

"Your coming home with me and laurent!"

( errors maybe )