mhmm

" yes im fine ."
" Are you coming to pick me up?"
*sigh* "okay , i love you too..bye now."

Jessica was on the phone with laurent begging him to come get her. They made her stay in the hospital until she was fully healthy again. She had been there for about 4 weeks now. She was mad at first but soon got used to the fact that this hospital might be her home. No, she was just over reacting. She misses her home, and sleeping in her own bed. She misses being at home with her babies including laurent. She cant wait to go home to some real food. Honestly, that food at the hospital is disgusting. Sometimes she wouldn't eat it but then she would think about the baby and would have too.

"i want to go home." she groaned to herself.

That was her only wish at that point, was to go home with her family. Often laurent would bring the kids up there too see her. She would make them stay until visiting hours were over and would be so sad when they had to leave. She would even stay on the phone with them until her phone died.

'Knock, knock.'

There was a knock at the door witch made jessica look at it confusingly. Who would be at her door at this time of night? It was 9:00 at night there. Visiting hours was over 2 hrs ago. "Come in." she said loud enough for the person to hear. The door crept open slowly.

It was sarah. "Sarah!!." jessica screamed sitting up in her bed. "Shhhh." sarah hushed her shutting the door. "Damn girl, you gon' get me caught." she said. Sarah had a bag in her hand. The smell of food met jessica's nose. "Food." she smiled jumping in the bed. Sarah pulled the rolling table next to jessica and put her bag on the table. She had bought church's chicken.

"Oh my god , thankyou girl." she squealed pulling out the mash potatoes first then the chicken then bombers. "Welcome. Got tired of you complaining over the phone about them steady serving you jello all the time." she laughed.

Jessica began eating her chicken. Her face was full of joy as she dipped the bombers in the mash potatoes and stuffed it in her mouth. "How did you get in here anyways." jessica asked swallowing her foods. "Oh *laughs* there was this sexy nurse up there who let me go pass." she explained. "yeah that ass has been doing the trick lately i see." jessica added biting into another piece of chicken.

"Yes girl, and he gave me some good news." she started. "What he say." jessica questioned. "He told me you get to go home tomorrow." she said smilling. Jessica gasped loudly. She was so happy she started crying. Excited she gets to get out this hospital finally. Done eating those nasty foods, taking that nasty medicine, sleeping on that uncomfortable matrice. "But how does he know?" she asked whipping her eyes with the napkin.

"I dont know, he just started looking up stuff on his desktop and now you get to go home." she clapped like a child. "Wow, im so happy." she giggled. "Oh let me call laurent back." she said grabbing her phone. She dialed his number putting it on speaker waiting for him to answer. On the third ring he finally answered.

"Hey baby guess-" she was cut off by a womans voice and loud music in the background. "Laurent isnt able to come to the phone right now." The woman giggled.

Jessica looked up at sarah and sarah was already looking at jessica confused. "who is this." she questioned looking at the screen.

"You ready!" laurents voice was heard in the back.
"Yes baby. Oh i got to go jessica." the woman said hanging up the phone. Jessica was already up throwing clothes into her bag and onto her body. "Yep we finna go up there and beat some ass." sarah said helping her.

Jessica made sure she had everything in her bag. She walked out the hospital not carrying if any nurses or docters seen her she just kept moving until she made it to the car. "Bye ladies." the male nurse at the front desk winked at sarah. "Not now." sarah said racing after jessica.