Stressing .

Things have been going good lately now that nick is in jail. Jessica doesn't have to look over her shoulder anymore to see if someone is trying to kill her. Jessica is now 11 weeks pregnant with her baby. The kids have been helping jessica around the house because of the baby. They hate it.

"Mom, Can you please ask armani. I dont feel like it." Nick whinned sitting up in his bed. "No. I asked you now get up" she demaned walking downstairs. He threw his covers up having a fit.

Jessica had ask Nj to grab the pan from the bottom cabinet, she could've did it herself but her belly is now getting in the way so if she wouldve gotten down she wouldn't have gotten back up.

Nj passed her the pan and she took it sitting it on the stove, putting the nob on 4 jessica started speeding up her process. She had to hurry and cook before laurent got home. She basically cant do anything with him around. He wants her to relax and him to take care of her, i mean it is his first child and he doesn't want her in pain.

She grabbed the ground-beef putting it in the pan. She grabbed the spatula smashing the meat into the pan with a smile on her face. Joy filled her body as she grabbed the season's for her food. She sprinkled the season onto the food. "NICK!?" she yelled putting the season's back on the counter.

"Oh my gosh!" he groaned stomping down the stairs. "Yes ma'am." he said putting on a fake smile. "Can you give me the pot now." she asked pointing to the bottom cabinet.

"Yes ma'am." he said grabbing the pot after minutes of looking. she grabbed it from him walking to the sink to fill it with water. She filled it and walked slowly back to the stove she didnt want to spill it so she had to watch her step. She made it to the stove putting it on there safely.

She grabbed the dry noodles from the top cabinet opening them and breaking them in half. She dropped them in the boiling hot pot so it could soften. Tonight she was making her favorite.

Spaghetti and meatballs.

The fresh smell of it trailed threw the house. By then jessica was almost done cooking. All her joy washed away when the door opened and the sound of laurents voice echoed threw out the house.

Laurent walked into the kitchen looking around them his eyes landed on jessica. "You should be resting." he said whiping his face with his wife beater. She turned around pouring her noodles into the meat, ignoring his statememt.

She grabbed the wooden spoon to start mixing her foods together.next thing you know She was being yanked backwards away from the pot. "Aye , let go of me ." she yelled dropping the spoon. She knew once he got home he was going to start some shit.

"You need to go sit, i can finish cooking." He said struggling to carry her up the stairs.

She was not having it. She fought the whole way she could . "ill cook my own damn food." she cursed kicking him in his knee making him fall. she stomped back down the hall back to the kitchen.

She got down on her knee's picking up the wooden spoon. She reached up onto the counter picking herself back up. She rinsed the spoon off , mixing her foods together as she listened to laurent groan.

After she had gotten done making dinner she turned around to go upstairs to get the kids. She walked in the hall and laurent wasnt there anymore. she didnt care she just shrugged her shoulders.
She walked up to see that armani and nj wasnt in there room.

She walked downstairs and looked around the house but still them kids weren't in site. She ran back upstairs for her phone but that wasnt there either. Wtf she thought. She didnt hear nothing either. She walked back down the steps almost tripping. Her eyes started watering cause she didnt want to believe this was happening again.