Secrets !

Larry POV:

We were just pulling up to the house . I woke laurent up from his nap so we could go inside. " Come Laurent, we here." is what i said to awake him. Me and Jessica still had to tell him the 'secret'. I hope he doesn't be mad. I know he will. He says im always taking his girls.

Entering the house I get a glass of water. I text Jessica I was ready to tell him. Might as well tell him right now so we can get it over with. I approach the living room seeing laurent already in there watching tv. Jessica comes down and sits next to him.

I grab the remote off the table and turned the tv off. I knew laurent was about to fix his lips up to ask me what i was doing, Instead i just spoke before him. " Laurent....we have to tell you something." i said rubbing my hands. I saw jessica grab onto his hand. "Larry can't it wait." He said aggravated. " Non. We have to tell you know." i muttered. "We? * looks at jess * your in this too."

She nodded her head. He let out a sigh. A big sigh. " Spil it now larry." he semi yelled. " Me and Jess did something terribly wrong and we both regret it." i started. Laurent was looking confused. "Me and Larry ... We kissed." She said a little shaky in her voice. He shook her off his hand, and stood to his feet. " No. Dont be playing." he yelled. " Were serious." i said.

"Larry ... Really....Omg." He tried putting a sentence together. I know he was confused and mad. "Thats not all." Jessica interrupted, " THATS NOT ALL !" he yelled. He ran his fingers threw his twist. & put his hands over his face. He began pacing back and fourth. " It was all my fault laurent. I kissed her and pushed her to do this. We were close to having sex but she stopped me." i hurried and blurted out.

" No. No. Larry how could you do this to me." he spoke in french coming towards me. I stood up . He pushed me back down. His face was red and eyes were watery. " I didnt mean too it was accident."  i said pushing him off of me. Jessica got up and tried to pull him away but he pushed her back on the couch. " DONT TOUCH ME!" he yelled at her. "Dont be mad at her Laurent it was my fault." I tried to tell him. Jessica just stood against a wall tears flowing down her face.

Jessica POV:

I was honestly scared of laurent right about now. Ive never seem him like this. he was speaking french , yelling , pushing people. I hope this doesn't break our relationship. I know half of this is my fault. I went along with it. Laurent began knocking things over . He started throwing picture off the wall. Throwing chairs down.

" Laurent. Calm down." Larry yelled slamming him onto the floor. I walked over behind larry as he tried to calm Laurent down. I looked at him and he just looked horrible. His face red with dried tears on them. I just wanted him to be calm and stop his little tantrum. I looked at his eyes and he starred back into mines. His golden brown eyes were now pitch black. It kinda scared me but then again sexy, i mouthed 'im sorry' to him. He just looked away. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." he yelled to larry.

I kicked larry softly. " Just let him go." i said walking to the door. He finally let him go and laurent got up off the floor brushing himself off. He stormed up the stairs. I looked at larry. "He will be fine."he told me. I had scared written all over my face. " Do you see him...He is pissed off. & you wanna say he will be fine" I semi yelled at him. I stood there and folded my arms.

Laurent then came down the steps with a duffel bag in his hand. "Laurent.." i cried walking up towards him. Larry just stood there and watch if it was his fault he should be helping me. " No please." i tried to stop him. I was pulling on his clothes , apologizing for my sin & random stuff that popped into my head came out my mouth. Tears began streaming down my face as i tried to keep him in the house.

My throat began getting tighter and tighter. The air was getting thicker as i sobbed for him to stay, But no he was leaving me. My eyes were now red, amd my hands were sweaty, " Laurent please." i cried more. He looked passed me trying to get out the door. I felt something pulling me off of him. The more I had gotten tugged; The tighter my hands clenched onto Laurents clothing.

On that last pull I was yanked from laurent. His clothes slipped threw my fingers and at that moment he was gone. I stood on my feet running to the door. It was too late he had already pulled out the drive way. My legs began feeling like jelly and within seconds, I was on the floor. Tears blurred my eyes & i couldnt do anything but cry. Sobs filled the air subsequently everything went black.

-----

I wake up on the bed with a massive head ache. I rub my head and flip over onto laurents side of the bed; Feeling the empty space if the bed, everything that happened earlier flooded back into my head. I sat up looking into the mirror that was in my eye site. I saw a woman messy hair all over her face. Dried tears on her cheeks. Streams of red in her eyes, & stuffy nose.

I looked down at my hands, noticing that i was in bed. 'How i get here.' i thought to myself. I looked around my room seeing 2 notes on side table. I pick them up placing one in my lap. I open one reading that it was from larry. I open it and began reading it.

' I laid you in bed so you could sleep. This is all my fault jessica and i hope you forgive me... I made you som soup, its in the microwave down stairs. I went home cause i didnt want to cause you anymore pain. I hope things go well with you and my brother. ~ Larry.'

" I hope things get better with me and your brother too. " i spoke softly to myself. I picked up the second letter it read ' laurent ' on the front. Me being scared to open i took 3 deep breathes that this letter wouldn't break my heart.

I open it and read .

' Jessica, we need some time apart. Even though larry say its his fault, The fact that yall did it more than once and didnt tell me until today is what really set me off.& if you didnt stop him then you could have got pregnant by him or anything. Ill talk to you later '

I finished reading and folded it back up; laying it on the table. I glance again at the mirror in front of me and get up to clean myself. I wash my face, brush my teeth and fixed my hair. I walk down stairs into the kitchen. I warm the bowl of soup that was now cold in the microwave. I walked around the house until the minutes on the microwave ran out. I was looking at the mess laurent made and the scene that happened earlier replayed over and over in my head. I heard the microwave ring.

As i finished my bowl of food i decided i was going to clean the house. I vacuumed the carpet, Swept the floor . fixed the couch and ordered another glass table i online cause laurent broke the other one. I sat in the living room watching tv.  I  Layed there watching teen titans. ' Cant live with out him .' i thought.