Workshop

Larry and Laurent are just arriving at the workshop.  Everybody has already paid and entered. People notice them in threw the car window and starts screaming , jumping around. They go around back and get out the car going threw the side door.

When they enter the room it was full of alot of people. People starts screaming louder and clapping for there arrival. They wave and say hello at people as they made there way to the stage. They greet everybody saying hello again. After giving there speech they were about to warm up. Larry went to turn the music up. He plugged there ipad into the speakers. He goes threw his playlist picking ' uptown funk '. Everybody starts grooving and dancing singing. At the part when bruno was like " Kiss my self im so pretty " larry went to kiss His brother on the cheek. " Muah." he sung. Girls was saying "Awww,"

Some lady screamed they was sexy. Laurent did his diva walk and said " i know." then flipped his imaginary hair.

That made a the ladies scream.

Larry Pov:

I swear my brother can be such a girl. We started doing the warm up. This nice beautiful woman had caught my eye. As we were running her breast shook. She was thick in all the right places. Her hair went to her shoulders. She had a shirt on with our names written on the front and had on and some legging. She was all a man could want probably not me if she knew what ive been doing in the past few weeks.

I was to busy starring at her i didnt hear my brother call my name. " Larry ." he screamed. i snapped out of my trance. " What." i asked. " Why you still running warm up over." he said. I looked at my legs seeing i was still running. I stopped and looked at my brother. " Oh." i spoke embarrassed. "Stupid.." He chuckled. The crowd began laughing.

We split the people into two groups and i started teaching mines. The lady was in my group. She was in the back though. But threw the mirror i could see her and she was a very talented dancer. I went to the back grabbing her hand and pulling her too the front. " You dadamcence bedside me." i stated. She looked nervous but shook it off and nodded. I smilled and kept dancing. When it was time to perform our dance laurents group sat down and i still had Ms.Lady beside. People kept giving her dirty looks but she just laughed. This woman dont care about what these other women have to say about her. I like that.

We did our dance and by the time i came back to the world from my dancing lands he was not beside me anymore. I had the urge to use the bathroom so i was going to look for her afterwards. " Okay my group sit, and watch laurent group dance." I said. " okay daddy ." i heard someone say to me in french. I snapped my head to the voice and spotted a teenage girl starring at me. "Dont call me your papa , now sit down and respect yourself."  I Said to her in french. She just flopped down on the floor and folded her arms. She was one of the girls that gave ms.lady a filthy look.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom. I turned the corner and saw ms.Lady coming out the bathroom. Perfect time. "Hey what's your name." i asked standing in front of her. She looked up at me and started blushing. " Joy." she stuttered. "why you shy now.." i asked. " Cause larry bourgeois is standing in front of me." she said backing away a little. I chuckled and gave her a hug. " You wasmt shy when were dancing together." I stated. " Cause we were dancing and i wasnt really paying attention just lost in my moves." she confessed gripping my shirt. "Well your a very beautiful lady Ms.Joy." i said with a sweet smile. She just looked down at her feet. " thankyou." she thanked. " And u have some 'haterss'. i sung. She giggled.

"yes." She agreed. I lifted her head with my fingers "well i will see you you in there" i said. She smiled and nodded. I let her go and went to the bathroom. I did my business then went to wash my my hands . I looked at myself in the mirror " Damn im sexy." i said to myself. I dried my hands and went out to the room.