Announcing.

Okay so after the incident, jessica finally decided it was time to tell her kids and the grandmother about the pregnancy.

She gathered all the her family around the table holding hands with laurent. Her heart raced, she was more than excited to tell them. She couldnt wait to see the look on her kids faces and grandmothers.

"Okay guys . Me and Laurent has something to tell you." Jessica started.

"...We wanted to get this out before we went back home." The kids shook their heads just waiting for the big news but armani interrupted having something to say.

"Why you leaving?" She asked with her eyebrows together.

"we cant stay here forever, I have work but ill be back." Jessica mentioned. "I dont want you to leave us again...You be gone for along time again." Armani explained.

" I wont be gone for long time this time baby i promise." She promised. Armani laid her head on the table not caring about what the announcement was anymore. She just wanted to stay with her mama. Two days wasnt enough for her. She wanted to stay with her mama forever like all the other children did with their parents.

"So the announcement is that , Im pregnant." Nick gasped like a 7 year old would covering his mouth. Armani stayed laying her head down. Grandma got up and hugged Jessica tight. Laurent got up going to armani. "Mani.." He called patting her back. "Yeah." She answered with sad voice. "Why you no happy," He asked concerned. "I dont want to talk about it." she muttered with her face still in her arms. He picked her up excusing them from the table. Jessica knew what was wrong with her child but she was going to let Laurent do it. She watched as they exiting the kitchen. "I got this." Laurent mouthed to her. She gave him a thumbs up.

Laurent took armani into their guest r
bedroom. "So now tell me whats wrong." he demanded her.

"I dont want you or mommy to leave. I missed mama so much when daddy took us from her, and now she leaving again." She began to cry. It made him mad that armani was crying and it hurted him to see her this way.

he picked her up and layed her head on his shoulder until she calmed down. they then heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Laurent walked out the bedroom following the footsteps. He saw jessica in the bathroom leaning over the toilet throwing up. Putting armani down he went to the bathroom holding her hair back. "Are you okay." he asked. "Does it look like im okay." she spat. "No actually you look horrible." he said sarcastically.

"Why you sick mama?" Armani asked sitting next to her mama rubbing her tummy. "Mommy pregnant." She laughed. Armani looked at laurent then back at her mama confused. "Pregnant!?" She repeated.

"yes mommy having a baby." Laurent answered for her. "Ahhh." Armani screamed scaring the both of them.
"Omg! Nick you hear that...Mommy having a baby." She got up jumping while covering her mouth.

jessica was about to say something but the food she ate earlier came rising right back up her throat. She leaned back over the toilet letting it all free.

"Ew" Laurent and Armani said at the same time.