Movies (1)

laurent pov :

it was now morning. i was making breakfast for me and jessica. Today we are going to the movies. I dont know what we are going to watch yet but its whatever jessica chooses. larry and his little girlfriend gia will be coming along. i dont like that little bitch but i will have to deal with her today.

jessica is upstairs sleeping. After what happened last night i know she needs it. I felt really bad for her. im going to leave her sleep until breakfast is done. " pop " goes the bacon on the stove. i was making bacon, pancakes and eggs this morning. i really dont know how to cook that much like my brother but i try.

~ 10 min. later ~

breakfast was now done. i make our plates and set them on the table.

then i make my way upstairs to the bedroom jessica was in. i walk threw the door and see her underneath her cover. "jess" i whisper loud for her to hear. but i get no response. i walk up to the bed and sit on the edge.

i pull the cover from over her. "je-" i stop mid-sentence to see pillows. she had put pillows under the cover so i would think it was her.

she playing. i walk outside the room and into the hallway. "belle we have to eat or the food get cold". i yell out. still no answer.

i walk lightly foot to the bathroom. i didnt want to make alot of noise with my big feet. i bust open the door. i look in the shower and she wasnt there. i laugh.

jessica pov:

i woke up happy this morning. i smelled food from downstairs. he must be cooking. i then hear the popping from the stove stop he must be finished.

i hurry out of bed i wanted to hide from him so i put the pillows under the cover so he would think its me. my knee was feeling better witch made my plan more easier.

i hurry to the bathroom. i then hear him go into my bedroom to awake me. then he noticed i wasnt in there. i run out the bathroom and then made my way downstairs. i hurry to the living room.

"belle we have to eat or the food get cold" he calls out. i chuckle a little. He then goes to the bathroom. i run to the kitchen and see no food. i then spot it on the dinning room table. "aha" i whisper going to sit down. i will sit there and wait for him.

laurents pov:

i go out the bathroom and into the guest room. she wasn't in there either " where could she be" i thought.

i walk to back down stairs. ill just act like im about to throw her food away then she'll coming running. " okay jessica i guess your not hungry" i say down the hall. " im just gonna- " i then see her at the dinning room table waiting. "you were gonna do what now" she says smirking.

how the hell she get down here? "how the you get down here?" i asked surprised.

" i walked" she replied. i glare at her. " you got a smart mouth dont you." "well i am smart so whatever comes out my mouth will be smart words." she says. " well i guess you need punishment " i say back.

"punishment?" she asked with her eyebrows together. "yup punishment, now we shall eat."

we began eating. we talked a little. we finished quickly. i put our dishes up and washed them.

i walked into the living room to see her watching the news. " i see its going to be a nice day today. my leg is feeling better so i think we should do something" she says still with eyes on tv.

"im already ahead of you" i say smiling.

"oh really what you got planned then." she asks looking away from the tv and now at me. " movies " i say. "movies okay so what are we going to watch. something scary , funny , drama." she asks.