little fun.

It was now 10:00 pm. at jessica's home. Her and Larry were on the couch watching tv. Laurent was getting bored. But jess was really into the tv. Laurent decided he was going to mess with her.

Laurent pov:

" Babe im bored " I said to her. she didn't answer back though. We were watching. ' friends '. she was into cause she obviously didn't hear what i was saying to her.

" jess " i say pushing her shoulder. " whaaat.! " she sounded annoyed. ive learned one thing from her that when she is watching her favorite tv shows dont mess with her but me nahh i don't follow rules i make my own.

I crossed my arms acting like i were mad. She looked over at me. grin then turned back to her tv. "Omg" i say under my breath.

i get up and decided i was going to vacuum so i could make a lot of noise.

i grab the vacuum cleaner i plug it up then began cleaning. " ROOOOOOOM " was all you could hear coming from the living room.

jess looked at me with a -are-you-serious face. I laughed. she grabbed the tv controller from the table in front of her. She turned it up loud but it still wasnt louder than the vacuum.

i went all the way in front of the tv and stood there. she couldn't see over me cause i was tall then my poofy hair made me much taller.

"LAURENT MOVE.!" she yelled. "HUH I CAN'T HEAR YOU WHAT YOU SAY" i said acting like i couldn't hear her witch made her much mad 'er.

I decided that was enough and cut the vacuum cleaner off. My ears almost busted from the sound of the tv.

I put the vacuum cleaner back in the closet. "Jess" i whined. no answer. "still ignoring me eh.?" i said.

I go to kitchen and grab the pitcher from the cabinet. i fill it with ice cold water and ice. i know after i do what im about to do. im dead , but she shouldn't ignore do she gone learn today.

i grab the pitcher and go up behind her..

Jessica pov:

laurent is being very annoying and childish. i know he just want my attention but he knows when im watching my favorite television shows dint mess with me.

He put the vacuum back in the closet. finally there was quite. He went into the kitchen probably to fix him something to eat.

The show empire was on and it was getting really good. i was so excited.

I was really into the Tv. and all of a sudden, ice cold liquid hits me. It was really cold.

i let out a shrieking scream. " LAUU " i holler . I then hear him laugh. i jump up and turn around to see laurent holding a empty pitcher in his hand with a grin planted onto his face.

My hair, my couch, my clothes , the floor...everything was wet. i will kill him but right now imma act like im mad just so he can feel sorry for what the decision he made. i look at him with fake anger in my eyes. I guess he fell for it.

"Belle -" i cut him off. "S-save it" i say studdering because of the coldness was making my teeth shake i couldnt talk correctly.

I walk angrily up stairs. i almost slip walking up them steps. i go into my room, slammed the door and grin i know i know he thinks im mad. i picked out my clothes then came out the room. He was standing at the bottom of the steps looking at me. i looked at him with anget filled eyes. i went into the bathroom to take me a quick shower.

it was my turn.

Laurent pov:

She went upstairs and slammed the door witch made me jump from the unexpected sound. I think i went over board.

I hear the door open. I look over at the top of the stairs to see her going to the bathroom. She looked at me with anger filled eyes before she went in the bathroom.

" i fucked up "

~ minutes later ~

i was sitting on the dry part of the couch thinking about how im going to make it up to jess. i hope she is not that mad at me. I then hear her coming down stairs with my duffle bag in her hand.

i was so ... so i don't know how i was feeling when i seen that. " what are y- you doing jess? " i say stuttering. She  threw my bag against the front door then walked into the kitchen.

why is she doing this i was just playing. I walk into the kitchen she was making sandwitches. i walked behind her and wrap my hands around her waist. She slapped them off. " get off " she said. i backed away. "belle i was just playing i no mean to make you mad". i was so sorry. i was about to cry.

"but you did .. how could you pour water on me lau." she said putting the sandwitches in zip lock bags. she grabbed my shoes and threw them at me. she took the sandwitches pushed them against my chest. "Get out" she said pointing at the door. "bell-" she cut me off my telling over my voice.

"GET OUT NOW.!" she yelled. i grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. i turned Around and before i child apologize once more she had already slammed the door shut.

i began too cry. Tears blurred my vision as i started to walk. i walked down the drive way and right when i was about to turn out of her yard i heard someone calling my name.

"Laurent" i turned around at the house to see jess in her bedroom window With the window doors wide open. she was smiling. i was confused. then it hit me. she playing the whole time.

" are you serious "i said. she started laughing. " Come on " she said then closed her windows. i ran back up to the house making sure i didn't drop nothing.

she opens the door. i bust threw throw all my stuff down. i picked her up and spun her around. " you play too much i thought you were serious " i say letting her go. she went back to shut the door. " You started it" she said smiling. " you went to far." i said walking up to her.

" i know " she said. i guess she was proud of he self. " you made me cry " i said hovering over her. " and now you will pay" i smirked.

" oh shit " she whispered while backing up until she hit the wall. " and you just made it worst cause you were already on punishment." i grabbed her hands and put them over her head.

jess pov:

it was all funny at first until he reminded me of my punishment. he had my hands above my head. he was breathing in my face so i turned my head. He then attacked my neck.

he was kissing and licking, nibbling and biting. i moaned out of pleasure. i tried getting out of his grip but that just made him hold tighter. He moved closer to me. Now our bodies were connected. He was grinding on me. it felt so good i was moaning he was groaning. uhh was just loving it.

He then threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. he threw me on the bed. He then climbed on top of me and his lips crashed into mines. I kissed back.

He started pulling down the basket ball shorts i was wearing. "you've been really bad lately haven't you" he said throwing my shorts across the room.

" im sorry " i said breathing hard. his soft hands against my body. oh it felt great. He then tore off my panties with one hand. he came up to my face. "Is that mines" he said referring to my kitty.

i looked away. He grabbed me by my face and turned me back to face him. "answer me" he said. " Y- yes. its yours " i said stuttering.

He went back down. He gave me one last look and before any warning he starting on me. i was screaming and moaning.

His tongue doing tricks in all kinds of ways ive never felt before. " la.. ooh .. god .. lauu " is all i could say. it was hard for me to put a sentence together.

he then stuck two fingers in. He was pushing in and out. I grabbed onto to his small afro. All you heard was moaning and wet noises. Moaning coming from me. And the wet noises also coming from me but that was all laurent. He was making all my juices flow freely from my body.

i was about to cum. My legs started to shake and bam. i climaxed. i was breathing hard as ever. laurent began licking all of my climax up.

I let go of his hair. He came back up and kisses my lips letting me taste all of my juices over his mouth. i turned to my side and he laid next to me he threw his hands over my waist we both fell into deep sleep.