Reunited

Jessica and laurent woke up early for 6:30 am flight. They took there showers ate a quick breakfast and was ready to go. "Ready?" she asked him grabbing her few suite cases. "ready" he said with a sad baby voice dragging his cases lazily. She just ignored how he was acting and walked out the house. It was 6:00 am still kinda dark and a nice cool breeze outside. She put her suite cases in the trunk and waited in the car for her cry baby boyfriend laurent. He got in and they were now on there way too the airport.

"I did not know you were scared of airplanes laurent" She laughed carrying her suite cases. They were just now getting off the plane and looking for the man that was supposed to be there ride. "Im not scared , i just hate the take off part" he whinned. She just laughed some more until she heard someone call her name. It was a voice she recognized easily. she turned to her right where she saw her kids running towards her. "Mommy." armani screamed in unison running towards her with her arms out. Nick was running slowly behind his sister trying to keep up. "My babies" jessica said dropping all of her bags getting on her knees waiting for her babies to run in her arms. Soon enough they did. "Oh mommy i missed you so much" Armani said beginning to cry as she hugged her mommy tightly. Jessica rubbed her back as she began to cry to. Nick came up and hugged jessica too "Mom" he said giving her a hug. Laurent watched as he came up behind trying to carry all bags in his hands , arms and some how around his legs. He hovered over the three as he watched smilling. Armani and nick looked up at laurent. Jessica noticed and she stood up next to laurent. "Who you?" Armani asked whipping the tears from her cheeks. "Im laurent." he said with his accent. "Why you you talk like that" she asked. "Im French" he said with a smile. "I thought you was laurent" she asked. "I am, im laurent & i speak French." he laughed. "Oh well hi laurent French " she said. Jessica just laughed at her. "Nick can you help laurent with the bags as i carry your sister."Jessica said. Nick nodded his head as he picked up some suite cases.

Nick Jr POV:

"Okay guys follow me ill lead you to the car" I said. Everyone started following me to the car. I was so happy my mommy was back and she changed. Me and Armani missed her so much. Armani would cry ever night to me asking where mama and when we found out she was coming to see us we couldnt even go to sleep from the excitement in our bodies. Ive been doing great in school for my my mom cause i know thats what she wanted us to do. Soon enough we make it to the car and put the suit cases in the trunk and head to grandma house.

We finally make is to the house i hop out the car with armani behind me. I open the door for my mama and help mommy out and grab her hand. "Come mommy." i said grabbing her hand. "okay" she laughed. Armani stayed in the back talking to mom friend . We made it in the house and momma started talking to grandma. Armani was giggling and playing with mom's friend.

"Hey mister" i said walking up to him. "hello" He greeted with a smile holding onto my sister in his lap. "Who are you?" i questioned with my eye brow up. "Jessica's friend" he said looking at her.

Laurents POV:

Little nick comes up to me asking questions and i didn't know if jessica wanted me to tell anyone that we were dating yet so i just kept it on the down low until she says i could or something. I can see that he cares about his mom a lot.

so i finished answering his little questions and it was time for me and jessica to go check in for a hotel. i walk out the door woth jessica when we got stopped my Armani, "Mommy, Laurent French where you going." she said with her cute little voice. She so cute i love her already. "I have to go to the hotel" jessica said going down to Armani height to talk as i watched. "Why you dont stay here." she recommended. "There is no rooms here." she said. Then there grandma came around the corner whipping her hands with a towel. "I have plenty of rooms for you guys to stay." she offered.

Armani jumped up and down giggling. "Yes mommy stay here please." she begged with the puppy dog face just like me and larry. "well okay but i have to get my bags out the car" she said with a smile. "Yay!" armani squealed. She walked over to me and grabbed onto my my pant leg. "Can laurent french stay too." She asked looking up at her grandma. Everyone laughed. "Yes laurent can stay also." then again she jumped up and down and ran outside to the car.

After we got settled in the house it was time for dinner. We were all sitting at the table talking when jessica asked a question. "So where's nick?" she asked looking at grandma.

"Oh out with some girl he met a couple months ago."

"Oh see he got him a girlfriend." jessica laughed.

"No, Dad said she is just a friend." Nick semi yelled.

"Nick quit yelling at your mother like that now." grandma snapped at him. He apologized and jessica accepted his apology. I just watched.

"Laurent french can you pass me a napkin." Armani asked with sauce all over her face. She is so sweet i cant wait to jessica gives birth to my unborn child.

"yes i can" i said grabbing a napkin and giving it to her.

"thankyou" she smiled whipping her face with the napkin and went back to eating again. Nope i just cant wait.

Jessica POV:

I had just gotten out of the shower and laying in bed watching t.v. Im so happy that i finally get to see my babies again. Armani is still the cute little sweet pie i raised and it seems nick has gotten an attitude problem but ill get that under control with my belt. Anyways im happy grandma let us stay in her house these beds are so comfortable the house is absolutely beautiful i love the colours she has picked for the bedrooms too.

"Mommy." i heard armani say running in the room with nick behind her. "Yeah" i said sitting up. "What you doing." she asked jumping in the bed. " Nothing just watching tv" i said pulling her closer too me. "Mom who is that laurent guy." Nick questioned sitting criss crossed on the bed. "okay come here i have to tell you in your ears and you promise not to tell daddy okay." i whispered, They nodded coming closer. "he is my boyfriend" i whispered lowly. The both gasped and said boyfriend. i just laughed. "I thought you and daddy was still together." Armani said looking confused. "No me and daddy wasnt getting along." I said looking at my hands. "I told you." nick muttered to armani.

I was going to say something when laurent walked in. "Hey guys." he said with his accent. "Hey" We all greeted but armani jumped up and down giggling and yelling "Laurent french." over and over again. She loves him so much. I cant wait to i tell her that im pregnant by him she will have a heart attack. I giggled watching them laugh together. We all settled down and watched a movie till we all fell asleep.

Me and laurent slept in the middle with our backs together. I laid facing the left with nick in my arms asleep, and Laurent laid facing the right with armani in his arms asleep . It was like we were all a great big family.