Pregnant.

Jessica just came from about 5 Different stores looking for some clothes to wear when she goes to florida. She has been so excited for these pass few days , she just cant wait to see her children again. Laurent on the other hand doesn't want to go. "Why can they just come to us." He keeps saying to Jessica but she doesnt care. She hasnt been to florida before so going to see her kids and being in florida is great for her. She even bought clothes for Nick & Armani. She cant even stop talking about them. Well finally the day has come . Tomorrow is the day she goes to florida and reunites with her babies again. At 6:30 am is when the plane takes off. So she has to start packing and getting things ready as soon as possible.

Jessica POV:

i pull in the drive way of my home and hop out with 3 bags in my hand. I lock the doors on my car before entiring my house. I walk up stairs into my bedroom and pull out my big black suit case. I get a text from Nick asking how long are we staying. i texts back saying 2-3 days since i still have to work. I start packing my pajamas, dresses, make up, and things for my hair. I finish packing witch felt like forever. "LAURENT!" i yell. "WHAT!" he yells back. "You need to start packing your clothes." i commanded. "I dont wanna." he said like a baby. "I guess you staying here then." I said zipping my case up. I then heard heavy footsteps come running up the stairs. I turn around and heavy breathing laurent is in the door way. "no im not." he said while pulling clothes out his dresser.

Laurent POV:

No way jessica going out of this state by herself with that fool. I dont want him trying to get back with my girl after he just left her. Knowing her she might even fall for his poor tricks and get back together with him , leaving me high and dry. "Nope." i said to myself. "No what." she asked. "Nothing i was talking to myself." i stated. "Im sure you was." she said walking out the room. I turned around and smacked her ass hard. She whinned in pain while running. I just went back to packing my clothes.

"I cant wait to meet your kids." I said sitting on the couch.

"Oh really." She said bringing me a water bottle. i popped the cap open.

"yes really." I said drinking the water bottle.

"Ready for the plane ride too." She said with a grin on her face.

i smacked my lips and she started laughing. I shoved her a bit to the side. "Ow stop my stomach hurts." she whinned.

"Ooh sorry." i said rubbing her stomach trying to comfort her.

"No im okay." she said getting comfortable on the couch.

"When it start hurting?" I questioned.

"I dont know...after we had sex." She said looking at me. "Babe i was meaning to ask you...did that condom break?"

Oh my god. I had totally forgot that the condom had broke in the middle of sex. I didnt say anything cause it felt to good i just kept going. I covered my mouth and shook my head yes. She gasped real loud. "Are you serious!." she said hoping off the couch. I got up along with her. "Yes."

"laurent...shit." she threw her slippers on. "where you going?" i asked watching her. "im going to get a pregnancy test." she muttered grabbing her keys. "Im coming with you." i said going to grab my shoes. "No" she stopped me. My face read why.
"You've done. enough already " and with that she was out the door.

---------------------------------------
Hours later jessica still wasn't home. Laurent was getting more worried by the minute. He was texting, calling & also leaving voicemails. He even went to the pharmacy to look for her. He doesn't understand. Shouldnt this be a happy moment for them. He was pacing back and forth in the living room with the phone in his hand. He stopped pacing once he heard the door open. He turned towards the door seeing jessica walk in with the bag in her hand. He ran towards her picking her up.

"Babe where have you been ive been worried sick." he said holding onto her tight. "Sarah's house." she said pulling out of his grip and throwing the bag. "Whats wrong." he asked her. " Im scared laurent." She said with now tears rolling down her face. "What why?" He said whipping her tears away. He walked her over to the couch and sat her in his lap. "Babe why you scared. Stop crying."

She just laid her head into his chest sobbing . After laurent got back calm and made her some soup he asked her "Did you do the test." she shook her head no. "Well we have to do it now." he said grabbing the box off the floor. "Why." she said with an attitude. "so we can know before we leave." He said opening the box. "Ughh. Fine." she said grumpy getting off the couch. Laurent passed her a test and she made her way to the bathroom. Minutes later she came out with the test in her hand. She had a big smile on her face. Laurent ran up too her. "Why you smiling." he asked. She held out the test for him to grab witch he didnt. She smacked her lips. "What. I ain't touching that with your piss on it." he said looking at the stick. He then began to scream in happiness. "OMG." he said picking her up and spinning her around. "Were having a baby." They both said at the same time. "But i thought u were sad." he said looking at her. "Yes i was. I thought i wasnt gonna be a good enough mommy for the baby." She said. "You didn't even know if you were pregnant at the time." he went against her comment. "Ive been pregnant twice already, I know when I'm pregnant." she said.

"Well i know your gonna be a great mommy." he said hugging her. He looked down at her and gave her a big kiss. "And your going to be a great daddy." she laughed.

That night Laurent made her a big dinner since jessica was now eating for two stomachs. Anyways Laurent was now happy he has become a step further to having a family of his own.