Florida.

I awake to the smell of breakfast and an empty bed. The sound of little footsteps running in the halls made me get up to see my kids. Almost forgetting that i was in florida. I let out a big yawn and stretching my legs and arms ending it with rubbing my tummy. I guess me yawning was loud cause Armani came busting in the room.

"Goodmorning mommy." She sung jumping on the bed.

"stop jumping on this bed little girl" i
tapped her legs telling her to sit down.

"I was down stairs helping laurent French." she mentioned with a smile. Her hair was a hot mess i hate doing it sometime i just want to get a weed wacker and cut it off.

"Oh thats nice baby. Did you sleep good last night." i questioned dragging my fingers threw her hair.

"Yes especially with laurent french, he kept me warm last night" She explained.

"Aww thats nice to here mani. Now lets go down stairs and see what the guys are doing." i said hoping off the bed and picking her up in my arms.

We walked down stairs to the smell of food being cooked. Everything was nicely set on the tables and the best scene of all. To see my boys cooking breakfast together.

"Morning boys." i said putting armani down as she ran to sit in her chair at the table.

"morning" they both said still cooking. When they got done with breakfast we all put the food on the tables and grabbed hands for our blessings.

"God is good , God is great , and we thankyou for our food and jesus name ever amen i love you jesus"

"God is great , God is good, let us thank him for our food, by the hands we all are fed, Give us lord our daily bread , Amen"

"Laurent French." Armani started getting everyones attention. "Yes belle." he said looking up from his plate. "Does this mean your my new daddy now." She questioned. I almost choked on my pankcake from the sudden question. He look at me and i looked back down at my plate. "Umm we'll talk about this later" He suggested with a smile. She nodded her head agreeing.

After Breakfast we were all cleaning up.
"Where's Grandma." i asked looking at the kids they shrugged there shoulders and i sucked my teeth. "Usually she'll be up by now." Nick clarified. I went up stairs and i heard coughing from down the hall. Right when i was about to run to see whats wrong armani grabbed my pant leg. "Mommy is she sick." She asked me. "i dont know but Im sure she'll be fine baby." I tried to cheer her up.

I walked down the hall and entired the room. Looking around i saw smoke and the smell of weed met my nose. I immediately covered my nose. "grandma..." i called looking at her. She waved the smoke away and tried passing the blunt. "No im good." I said backing away. "Come on just a little puff." She said, she was high. "No , im not even supposed to be here.." i said walking out the room to fresh air. Laurent, Nick, and Armani was standing there looking at me.

"Is she okay.?" Nick asked with concern. "Yeah she is fine." i told him shaking my hand around in his hair.

"What was she doing." Laurent asked picking up armani.

"She was in there smoking weed." i explained in french so the kids wouldnt understand what i was saying. He began laughing and the kids began wondering i just waved them off. "How bout we go to the beach." I suggested. We all agreed. Everybody was in there swim suites as i got the sun screen , towels , and some snacks.

We all hopped in laurents car as he drove there. We had to use the gps of course. Florida is so beautiful and the sun felt so good. The closer we got to the beach the more you could smell the water. We pulled up at the beach, Nick and Armani got out the car first going to the back to get the bag. Laurent got out after helping them even though it was one bag. We walked to the beach picking our spot in the sand. The kids went off to play in the water. "Be careful" I yelled as they ran.