Chapter 26

Kacey's pov:

Me and Max had been together for a month and it was going well, me and Harvey were okay now too. 

Since we'd been together me and Max had never had sex or anything which was suprise since we used to fuck all the time. He never tried to and neither did I but relationships aren't all about sex. 

Today was a Saturday and I just wanted to stay in all day, since I really was in a lazy mood. 

I was still laid in bed when Max called me,

"Hi,"

"Hey bub, were you asleep?"

"No, just laid in bed,"

"Okay, are your parents home?"

"No,"

"Can I come over?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay I'll be there in five," and he hung up. I was still tired so I just stayed in bed and five minutes later I heard the door to my bedroom open.

"Hey," Max greeted me as he came in and shut the door.

He came and sat down next to me, stroking my hair.

"You're so lazy, you know?" He laughed.

"Shush, Maxi, you're lazy too," 

"Hmm, maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Max smirked as he decided to lie in bed with me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

"You know full well what that means,"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," I repeated his words, showing him I know what he meant.

He started kissing me and moving from my lips down to my neck, sucking and biting whilst listening to the moans escaping my mouth. He leaned into me and whispered into my ear,
"How about we stay here all day?" I lightly nodded and he started biting and sucking on my ear, tickling me and listening to the giggles mixed within the moans from my lips. 

I pulled off his shirt and he did the same to mine, knowing full well I don't sleep with a bra on. He started kissing my neck again, leaving vivid purple, almost black marks. He went down to my chest and started kissing that too, leaving lots of hickeys everywhere. He gripped my boobs in his hands and started squeezing and rubbing them, making loud moans escape from me.

Whilst he still had his hands cupped around my boobs, he kissed me, much more aggressively and pulled me even more closer to him and then he let my tits go, kissing them before moving down to my stomach as I traced my fingers all over his chest, both us enjoying the moans from each other. 

My hands made their way to his shorts and his to my shorts, he squeezed my bum cheeks, laughing at me squealing as he did that.

He pulled my shorts off along with my underwear, and started rubbing his thumb on my clit as I pulled down his shorts, still moaning, along with his boxers.

As he rubbed my clit more and more, getting me more and more wet, I started stroking his hard cock, surprised at how easily he got so hard, 

"Max..." I groaned.

"Hmm," he said as he slowly inserted two of his fingers inside me, moving faster and faster, making me more sticky, I could feel his dick throb as he fingered me, he then added a third finger inside me, the moans escaping my mouth growing louder by the second.

"Maxi...."
"Ahhh, Max I'm going to...." but my cum came flooding out all over Max, his fingers, his cock and some on my stomach.

Max licked his fingers clean but before doing anything, he asked me,

"Do you have, you know...?"

"Yeah, on the bedside table," he turned over to get to it but also grabbed me with him so I was on top of him. I smiled as he took out the condom. 

"Babe, please," 

"No, let me have my dominance," I smirked and so did he.

I started kissing, sucking, biting his neck and chest making sure to leave as many hickeys as I could, listening to his moans and sucking and biting even more. 

I moved my hands to his hard dick and started stroking it, the moans escaping his lips making me move my hands up and down his cock faster and faster, 

"Baby....." his moans making me smile.

Soon I let go, knowing he was on the edge, he smiled and turned me over and pinned my arms, showing me he was the dominant one and smirking about it. 

He put the protection on and then lined up to my hole and inserted his dick inside me with force, making me scream, not just moan, "Max...."

And he carried on thrusting more and more, pleasure filling us both as he carried on making me wet and wet and wet, 

"Maxi...I'm going to...fuck...." and I let the sticky liquid come gushing out all over his chest and even his face and on my stomach, once again. 

Damn, I'd missed this and I could get used to it all over again.

"Bub, I love you," Max whispered in my ear.

"Maxi, I love you too," I told him making him smile.

*********

I think this should be the end, so yeah thank you for reading this, and yeah read my other stories: 'under the open sky', '18',  'Tested positive for' and 'Rain' and yeah hope y'all doing okay and have had/ are having a good day. Love you xxx