Chapter 2

Kacey's pov:

It was the first day back to school and I was waiting for Chelsea to come so we could go to school together, as always she was late. 

"You're late," I said.

"We'll get to school on time, don't worry."

We then went to school and we got our new time tables for the term. I only had one class with Chelsea. "Ugh, we only have Maths together," Chelsea whined. "You'll be okay, you won't die."   The bell rang and I went to my English class. As always, there was a new seating plan and I was sat next to Max. He didn't speak to me and I didn't speak to him, news was going round saying he broke up with Sophie over the holidays, nothing new but everyone obviously had to make a big deal about it. 

I then had Science and I was also sat next to Max.                                                                                                

I had Geography and was sat next to Max again.        

 I then had Maths and was next to Chelsea and Harvey, me and Harvey were good friends so it wasn't bad. Last lesson of the day I had Science again and was sat with Max.                      

Just before the lesson ended, the teacher told us we had a test the next day, and to revise or else we would have to stay behind school for extra tuition. I wasn't bothered since I only needed to revise for about 30 minutes and I'd probably get full marks on the test. 

On the way home from school, Chelsea told me about how she was paired with Harvey for her science project and how Harvey was too clever for her and how she doesn't understand anything at all.