-16-/Twitter

@dylanobrien
Hello everyone. I just wanted to talk about something that has been bothering me since the day one. I know you guys are all want to protect the people you love but you dont know what the fuck you are doing. leaving mean comments on peoples pages, making them feel bad, saying what to do with their OWN lifes which they're living on their OWN. You guys don't have any right to poke your nose into peoples life, especially when they got broken many times. I always tried to stay quiet as possible but when people are getting mean it is hard to do. The people who loves me knows that I HATE comparing people, leaving mean and bitter comments, supporting someone who don't have any point to support and making other peoples life miserable. If I hate these things that means if you still do these you are not my fan. You are just a hater who takes shelter behind the word "fan". So please, please, please stop this madness and stop leaving mean comments on peoples page. Respect people and by the way fuck all the haters.
|
@tylergposey
@dylanobrien YOU ARE SO RIGHT BRO. SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE BITCHES
|
@hollandroden
@dylanobrien thats sooo sweet of you, dylan! and you're right! #dylanobrienisalwaysright
|
@selenagomez
@dylanobrien yea, fuck haters. #dylanobrienfanclub
|
@crystalmreed
@dylanobrien YOU ARE RIGHT BOY!!! #dylanobrienisalwaysright
|
@shelleyhennig
@dylanobrien yea, fuck all these haters we need lovers❤️
|
@ardencho
@dylanobrien DYLAN O'BRIEN SPEAK LOUDER
|
@dylansprayberry
@dylanobrien you are right bro!!! speak louder!
|
@tylerhoechlin
@dylanobrien youre always right man!
|