-44-/Selena's Birthday

A.N: So timeline: Teen Wolf's fourth season has started and first 4 episode aired. It's July 22, 2014. In the end of the season 3,Void Stiles turned Stella into a Void but we saw it as Stella died. They couldn't get rid of Void Stiles. Allison is still alive. In the season 4 they faced with Void Stiles and Stella. They are searching for a solution because changing is not going to help with Stella because she is a werewolf already because she is Derek and Kate's daughter. Stella has more control over Nogitsune and she is stronger than old herself. So if we turn back to real, it is Selena's birthday and they are throwing her a big surprise party..

Dylan's POV

Everything was ready as it seems but I was still so nervous about it. I gave my whole month for this party and I would do literally anthing just to protect this perfectness.

"Is everyone ready, I'm going to text Selena!" When everbody answered me with just nodding, I took my phone and texted her.

Me: Hi Lena, can you stop by?

Lena🥒: Of course, is something not going well?

Me: You should probably see it with your own eyes, I'm waiting.

Lena🥒: I'm on my way, just wait 5 minutes.

Me: Okay

I smiled and put my phone back to my pocket. After 10 minutes the door knocked. I immediately opened the door.

"Oh hi Lena, come inside." I closed the door and we walked to the living room. As soon as we entered everyone blowed their confetties up. Selena was so surprised, she turned to me with her surprised face.

"Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in this universe!"

"Oh guys I love you so much, thanks for these!" She thanked with tears in her eyes. I hugged her tightly and plant a kiss on her hair. She responded with cuddling and closing her eyes.

"Ah come on lovers I want to eat cake!" said Taylor while laughing.  We finished hugging and I looked at Selena.

"Wait, did you tell Taylor?"

"I'm soo sorry she jammed me soo badly I couldn't keep it in."

"You were the one who told me 'Don't tell anybody, even Tyler.' and you said to Taylor?"

"Wait you guys actually dating and kept it from us?"! Such a monsters!" said Holland, she was right we kept it from our best friends and it was a mistake for sure.

"We wanted to keep it private, more people know more risk for media to learn." said Selena. She was right, too.

"At least we learnt... When the media learns?" asked Tyler.

"Never until they find out. We don't want it to be big deal, they can see us as friends." I said.

"Guys you are Selena Gomez and Dylan O'Brien! What do you mean by saying 'We don't want it to be big deal.' YOU GUYS ARE BIG DEAL!" said Crystal.

"Also I don't want any problematic people to involve this relationship, I don't want them to ruin this." said my beautiful date, Selena Gomez. Oh yeah, we are still dating and I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend.

°°°°°°°

Selena's POV

I was opening my presents, best part of the birthday except of the cake! I selected Jeff's gift first. I opened the gift and it was a Teen Wolf cast special merch. It has an 'Argent' behind of it.

"Oh my god Jeff I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much!"

"You haven't seen the second merch, it is a Stilinski one!"

I looked at it and smiled.

"Thank you so much Jeff that is sooo sweet!!!" I hugged him, then I continued opening gifts.

Tyler had left me a note and bought me teat, Holland a Gucci Bag, Crystal a wolf toy, Arden an Britney Spears album, Sprayberry and Hoechlin an handcuffs. Sprayberry and Hoechlin had left me a note that saying 'You and Dylan can use it:)'. I thanked all of them and looked at Tyler's note.

As we all know that sometimes Dylan acts like such a baby, I thought that would be useful for you. But I guess I forgot that you have real of them to make him shush:)

I hit Tyler's shoulder. "You are so mean!!!" and I turned to Sprayberry and Hoechlin. "You guys too!"

When I turned to Dylan I saw he has a little box in his hand. I smiled and took it. It was a jewelry but instead of a necklace there was a ring.

I closed my mouth with my hands because I shouldn't cry! I stared it a while then I hugged Dylan so tightly

"I love that, Dylan. That is so sweet I love it!"

"It's gonna look more sweet in your finger." He smiled. I took the ring and wore it. I hugged him again but this time I kissed him. When our lips split from each other, he put his forehead on my forehead and we stayed like that for a while. That was the moment I realized that I want to spend my all time with him.

"I want to be your girlfriend."

"I want you to be my girlfriend." we talked at the same time. We laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, we want the same thing."

"And I want to be your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I want you to be my boyfriend."