-78-/Real

Selena's POV

Even though Teen Wolf's all episodes were done, Jeff called me to set tonight. He said that we have to make a prom for the special episode so I was there. Our set costumer, Rosa gave me a dress.

"Is it what I am going to wear? Isn't it too much for a prom?" I asked.

"No, it's the best."

"But I think this is not Stella's style."

"Yeah it is. Now please go and wear it."

"Where are the others?"

"They are waiting for you. Quick!" she said. I got into the booth.  I dressed up and looked at myself on the mirror. Long brown hair with bangs, flower-print sateen dress and black heels. It wasn't Stella's style, it was my style. I turned to Rosa.

"Are we sure that this is just for a special prom episode?" I asked.

"Yeah Selena now please don't ask questions and go to the set!" said Rosa and literally fired me from her trailer. I started walking to the prom area with my heels. I was going to the place music comes. When I arrived to the lacrosse field, I saw little led ampuls. I went to them. There were polaroids pinned to the led ampuls. I looked closer and saw that they were our photos. Dylan and I. When I felt like I saw someone I turned. Suddenly I saw Dylan fell on his knees with a little box in his hand. That was the moment I understood. Lacrosse field was the prom area. Music was playing, people were dancing. We smiled at each other.

"I know you never had a prom. You mentioned one time. I thought alot. I tried to figure out something to cover that gap. Everyone deserves a perfect prom. You're my prom queen. You're queen of everything. You're queen of pickles. I love you so much, Selena Marie Gomez. Will you marry me?" he said while I was smiling at him with tears in my eyes.

"If I had not one but billion chances to be with you, I would say yes to each one of them. I love you so much too, Dylan O'Brien. I love you. Yes, I'll marry you. I'll marry you and I'll never leave you." I said. He helped me with wearing the ring. We hugged each other while I was bursting into tears. Everyone clapped us.

"Did you really prepare a prom for me? Just to propose me?" I asked. That was the best thing a man did to me.

"Yeah, I had a lot of help by the way. Holland, Shelley and Crystal helped me with the decorations. Jeff helped with getting you here. Taylor and Demi helped me with choosing the ring. And that's it!" he smiled.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I did to deserve you but thanks god that I did."

"Well then the prom gets started! Come on, soon the prom queen and the king will be announced." he took my hand and pulled me to near the stage. Jeff was announcing.

"Welcome to the Beacon Hills High School Prom!" everyone applauded. I smiled at Dylan. That was the best night ever.

"Now we're announcing our prom queen and king! Beacon Hills High School's Prom Queen is... SELENA MARIE GOMEZ!!" Jeff shouted. I knew I was going to be selected but it was so good. I jumper and hugged Dylan, he pushed me to the stage. I wore a crown and saw that big cameras were filming it. It was like a fairytale.

"And Beacong Hills High School's Prom King is... DYLAN O'BRIEN!" Jeff shouted. Dylan ran to the stage and wore his crown. We took a picture like that and went to the field again for the first dance. Suddenly A Year Without Rain, slow dance version started playing. We were dancing to my song. I smiled at Dylan.

"Thank you, honey. That was the best night ever in my life. It's so beautiful, it feels real."

"Because it is real, pickle. This is your prom. You're a prom queen."

"I love you, honey."

"I love you more, pickle."