-53-/Home

Selena's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw Dylan who was staring at me.

"Good morning pickles."

"Good morning honey, why are you staring at me?"

"Because you are beautiful. Like a dream come alive, incredible."

"A centerfold, miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again." We were singing my song in a poetic way.

"And I want you to know baby.. I I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY!!" He suddenly started to singing the song, in a song way! I bursted into laughter while he was singing it like he was giving a concert. He looked at me while laughing.

"I am so happy that I woke up next to you. Can we do this like everytime?" said Dylan.

"Um, yeah! Absolutely!"

"Soooo now tell me what is todays schedule?"

"Ummm, first of all breakfast of course! Then I have to hit the gym. After that I have a music video shooting then I am free!"

"So I can't see you until 9 or 10?"

"You can come with me! You will tell your ideas about music video, I would be very appreciated!"

"Okay, so today we are together? Like, all the day?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh god I am so happy that now I can kiss you so badly."

"Then do it, silly!" I smiled at him. He pulled me closer and started to kissing me. His hands were roaming around my waist while I was trying to took his t-shirt off. Yeah, we were really voluptuous but who cares? When he took my t-shirt off, he started to kissing my neck and guess what? He gave me a FUCKING HICKEY! But seriously, who cares when the person who gave a hickey is DYLAN FUCKING O'BRIEN?

He mounted on me while still lying on the bed. We started to making out while we were trying to took off each others clothes. Seriously this shouldn't be that hard!

°°°°°°°°

"Dyl.. You make me feel like I'm up in the clouds."

"Oh, tell me about it!"

We were still gasping when we were twisted in the bedsheets.

"That was the best."

"Yeah, best like THE best. Like really best."

"Best like what?"

"Best like... this." he started to kissing me passionately.

"Dylan O'Brien you're making me want you everytime you kiss me like this."

"I know, that why I am kissing you like this." He planted a evil smile on his face which made me laugh.

"I love you, Dylan O'Brien."

"I love you, Selena Marie Gomez."