-37-/Real

A.N: I know I wrote so many of the life episodes but I just don't want to skip the best scenes, hope it won't bore you🤎

Selena's POV

After that Comic Con there was something between me and Dylan, again. This time everything was more perfect. And I hope that nothing ruins it this time. When doorbell rang, I looked at myself to see if I was looking well enough one last time and i ran to open the door. I opened it and the only thing I saw was the Dylan who was holding flowers in front of her face. It was long stemmed white roses! I took flowers from his hands and smiled.

"How did you know that white roses are my favourite?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yeah"

"I googled." I laughed. "Yeah, I should estimate it." I took the flowers and filled one vaze with water and put them in it. I put them on the hall stand and took my bag. I left the house with Dylan and we walked to his car.

"I am as excited as our first date."

"Yeah, me too." I smiled at him. I was 100% excited and nervous. I didn't want to ruin this chance. We came to his car and he opened the door for me.

"Aw, thanks O'Brien." I smiled and got in. He closed the door and got in too. Then he started to driving the car. I couldn't help staring at him. He looked at me for a little while.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you're going to jump onto me." he said and laughed. I hit his shoulder, he faked pain.

"Ouch, slow, Lena! I'm driving, we don't want to make a car crash!" I laughed and opened the radio. Suddenly I Know Places started and I laughed.

"Oooh that is so good for now! This song is why i want to keep my relationships private!" I said. We started to sing along.

You stand with your hand on my waistline
It's a scene and we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign

Something happens when everybody finds out
See the vultures circling, dark clouds
Love's a fragile little flame
It could burn out, it could burn out

Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes
And guns
They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Baby, I know places we won't be found and
They'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down
'Cause I, I, I, I know places we can hide, I, I
I know places
I know places

Lights flash and we'll run for the fences
Let them say what they want, we won't hear it
Loose lips sink ships all the damn time
Not this time

Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love
They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Baby, I know places we won't be found and
They'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down
'Cause I, I, I, I know places we can hide, I, I
I know places

They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run
Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love

Baby, I know places we won't be found and
They'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down
'Cause I, I, I, I know places we can hide, I, I
I know places

They take their shots, but we're bulletproof
I know places
And you know for me it's always you
I know places

In the dead of night, your eyes so *brown
I know places
And I know for you it's always me
I know places

When the song finished, he looked at me for a while. I laughed and put a kiss on his lips and moved back to my seat while smiling like a totally idiot. I was madly in love with Dylan. He looked back on the road and parked the car. He stopped the car and looked at me. He grab my chin gently and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled.

"I think we should get out of the car or I'll die because of starving."

He laughed loudly while moving his head back, oh god he is so handsome i can't stop myself from staring at him...

°°°°°°

"Yeah, and it was so funny because it was my first singing experience!" I said while bursting into laughter. We were eating dinner and this date was a LIT! He laughed loudly and looked at me.

"Selena that was the best night I've ever spent." I smiled while staring his beautiful brown eyes.

"I was just thinking about this... You make me laugh like I never had. Thank you for making me happy."

"That applies to you as well. Selena you are the most open-hearted girl I've ever seen. Even I can't really understand what is going on between us, it is the best feeling I've ever felt."

"I could say the same to you. I never met a guy who is so real to me, until I met you. I'm so happy that I casted in Teen Wolf. It gave me the best friends and best date."

"Ooh you finally see me as a date, not friend."

"I always saw you as a date but, I don't want media to learn this."

"Learn what?"

"Us. People are going to hate you just because you make me happy. Also just because we play in the same serie, they are going to say this is a promo relationship. I want to make it private until media sees it."

"Yeah, you're right. But wait... Is that means I can't kiss you whenever I want??"

"Yes?"

"Oh noooo" he frowned and approached me. "Like, now I can't kiss you, can i?"

I approached a little bit and stared his lips. "Uh, I don't think so."

He approached more and we were very, very close to each other. "So you say I can't kiss you when we're like this?"

"Mhm." I nodded slowly.

"Then fuck privacy." He said, then put his hand on my cheek and started kissing me.