-28-/Real(Part2)

Authors POV

When the doorbell rang, Selena immediately stood up and opened the door. Taylor and Demi were standing in front of the door while holding bunch of junk foods. Selena looked at them with teary eyes.

"You girls are the best thing I've ever had!" said Selena. Taylor and Demi both laughed and got inside. Selena closed the door and they immediately went to the living room and sat on the couch. Selena went to the living room and sat, too.

"Okay Sel, now talk." said Demi while opening the chips packet. She opened it and started eating it with Taylor.

"Dylan and I fought."

"WHY?" responded Taylor and Demi at the same time.

"Well my manager wanted me to date with Justin again."

"EW!"

"EWWW! with that loser???" said Taylor while grimacing.

"Yeah and she said if I don't date then Hollywood Records are going to scrap our contract and force me to pay compensation!"

"What kind of losers are them? Chance your recording company honey!" said Taylor. She wasn't living her best life with her company Big Red Machine but at least they weren't threating her with such a bullshits.

"Oh Hollywood Records... I'm still trying to get rid of them." said Demi. She was working with Hollywood Records too but soon she was gonna drop an album so her contract was going to end.

"Hey Sel why don't you drop an EP and finish your contract with Hollywood?"

"My mom said if they scrap the contract, then we could charge them and don't have to just pay compensation, we can make them pay us compensation!"

"Then do it?!"

"Yeah but there's one more problem. Dylan already pissed off to me and he is not answering any of my calls or texts."

"You want me to text him? Who declines Taylor Swift's calls?" said Taylor and immediately took her phone off and dialed Dylan's number. It rang but no one answered.

"Hey, you reached one and precious Dylan O'Brien! If you waited that long for me to answer then it must be very important! So leave me a message and I will return your call if I want to!"

Selena rolled her eyes as an answer for that. After that beep sound, Taylor started to talk with her worried voice.

"Dylan you need to turn back as soon as possible. Something happened and I don't know what to do, it's about Selena please turn my call I'm so worried!"

Selena took the phone away from Taylor and hung up the call.

"What are you doing what happened to me?"

"You fainted while we were talking on the phone and then you didn't answer me. Then your phone shut off and I couldn't reached you. And while I was coming to your house I called Dylan. So when he came you gonna pretend." explained Taylor basically. Selena frowned.

"NO! Are we going to lie to him??"

"Taylor is right if you ask me. He can't stay angry if you faint because of sadness."

"No girls, I'm not going to do that. I can't lie to him."

"Your choice.. I gave you the idea."

Selena took her notebook and pencil from the table and started writing out of nowhere.

Now's all we got.
And time can't be bought.

Taylor and Demi sat beside Selena and started to reading what she wrotes.

"You should continue with I know it inside my heart, forever will forever be ours." said Taylor and Selena started to writing it.

Even if we try to forget, love will remember
You said you love me, I said I loved you back
What happened to that?
All your promises, and all them plans we had
What happened to that?

Demi took the notebook from Selena and wrote something.

Boom gone, yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget, love will remember

Taylor immediately stood up and started to playing piano. She found a melody for it. When she basically did the melody Selena started to singing it. She spontaneously created the chorus and it fit very well. Taylor and Demi looked proudly to Selena. She laughed softly to them. She started writing to the notebook again.

The trips we dreamed of taking, the tacks left on the map
What happened to that?
When all you had was nothing, and all we did was laugh
What happened to that?

Then she wrote the pre-chorus and chorus. When the bridge part came in, she smiled in pain and wrote.

Break down the walls, let heaven in
Somewhere in forever, we'll dance again
We used to be inseparable
I used to think that I was irreplaceable
We lit the whole world up before we blew it up
I still don't know just how we screwed it up
Forever

"It's done! Oh my god I just wrote a song! I wrote a song with you two!"

"YEAHH TAYDEMILENA POWER!" screamed Taylor in happiness. They hugged each other and started jumping.

"We did it, you are going to blow up the charts Sel!" said Demi, she couldn't hid her excitement. Selena looked two of them and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys in my life!"