-72-/Interview

We were all going to finish sixth and last season of Teen Wolf this year so Jimmy Fallon wanted to do a interview with all of the cast, so we couldn't said no! And nearly the whole cast was there. Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Arden Cho, Shelley Hennig, Daniel Sharman, Colton Haynes, Holland Roden, Dylan Sprayberry, Dylan O'Brien and me! We were all at the backstage waiting for Jimmy to announce us.

"And there is our lovely Teen Wolf cast!" we heard the announcement and immediately walked to the stage. Everyone was applauding while we were settling in.

"Welcome to the show people!"

We all said thank you to Jimmy.

"So you guys finished shooting all the episodes, am I right?"

"No, there's last 10 episodes." said Posey.

"So aren't there new seasons after that?" asked Jimmy.

"No unfortunately. They all finished high school so there's no teen wolf here anymore." said Posey.

"Hey! I AM a still teen wolf! Liam is a junior now!" said Sprayberry, he was really a baby.

"Ah Jr.Dylan sorry we forgot how small you were!" I said.

"Yeah Dylan, we sometimes forgot that we are parents!" said Dylan while laughing.

"Yeah, mommy is sorry baby." I said while smiling.

"Okay mommy and daddy apology accepted." said Sprayberry while laughing.

"This scene makes me want a Dylena baby as soon as possible." said Jimmy.

"Hey I AM a Dylena baby what are you talking about?!" said Sprayberry. Jimmy laughed at him.

"So speaking of Dylena, I want to ask something more personal are you ready?" said Jimmy in a mysterious way.

"I am scared but... yeah we're ready!" I said.

"Selena are you wearing any foundation now for your neck? You know, to cover hickeys" said Jimmy. I looked at him. Everyone was bursting into laughter. Like, literally everyone.

"You are SO bad Jimmy! Oh god.." I face-palmed. "YEAH I AM! GOD I'M SO EMBARRASSED!"

"So, what about Dylan? Are you wearing too?"

"Dear god... Fans are going to rip our heads of... Yeah, I am." he said while trying to cover his face.

"So Selena is he good at it?" asked Jimmy again.

"JIMMY I'M SURE THAT THERE'S CHILDREN WHO ARE WATCHING THE SHOW!" I said while laughing. "But, oh yes really." I answered his question.

"Is SHE good at it Dylan?" asked Jimmy.

"Is this even a question? YEAH OBVIOUSLY I MEAN SHE IS SELENA GOMEZ! Look at her! How can you say no to that? She is like a goddess there's no way for her to be not good! Like, no way!" he said. Then he turned to me. "Too much in formation?"

"Yeah definitely too much information." I said while laughing. Jimmy decided to leave us alone and turned to Crystal and Daniel.

"So our scarf-wearing-werewolf and archer girl. How is your relationship going?"

"It is really well, actually. We are together since 2012 so it has been like 4 years and we are really happy with together." said Crystal happily. They never broke up, not even once. They started dating before I came into the show and they are really an OTP.

"Yeah, I love Crystal so much and I know she loves me too. We trust each other and I guess that's the biggest thing that keeps our relationship strong. We never broke up, we had small or big fights but we never broke up. You know, we always had that basic rule in our relationship. Even we fight like really big and loud, we never slept apart. We are living together so this rule is basically saving our relationship everytime." said Daniel and made all of us say "awwww". They were such a relationship goals!

"So should we expect any engagement soon?" asked Jimmy.

"I don't know, should you?" asked Daniel back. We all laughed.

"Dude if it goes like this Selena and Dylan are going to engage before you guys!" said Posey while laughing.

"Nooo they have to engage before us, here's an order! First Crystal and Daniel!" I said. Dylan laughed and put his arm on my shoulder.

"So when Drystal engages, we can see Dylenas engagement too!!" said Holland while clapping. "Yey, we are having two weddings and I am going to be bridesmaid for 2 times! Who wants to make me her Maid of Honor?"

"Of course me, Hol! Did you forget, Selena needs to choose between Taylor and Demi!" said Crystal while laughing.

"And I am going to be Dylan's best man of course!" said Posey. We were all laughing.

"It is all in the air as yet!" I said because you know, not for Drystal but me and Dylan still needed a little while to knew that we are each other's end game.

"Oh we have some fan edit video about Stilla! Lets watch!" said Jimmy and we all turned to the screen.

After the video finished I smiled.

"Why are you doing this to meeeh that was so sadd" I said and put my head on Dylan's shoulder.

"We love this couple... So Selena, are you okay with that Abel went to Bella as soon as he broke up with you?" asked Jimmy.

"Yeah of course! They're happy together and we're friends with them for sure!" I said.

"How is it possible to be friends with your ex and his new girlfriend?" asked Jimmy.

"You know at that times we both needed someone with us because we were both had a huge break up with the ones we love so much and I think that made us closer. We were dating but it wasn't like how Dylan and I dated. We were like a best friends but kissing and everything. We tried to live together but we eventually realized that we weren't right for each other so we broke up but we stayed friends. And I'm really happy that they reunited. I am an Abella shipper for sure!" I said while smiling.

"So, Dylan what about you and Chloe? Your breakup was so fast. We couldn't understand what happened. Like, Abel and Selena broke up. Wow. Oh Chloe and Dylan broke up too! Was it planned?" asked Jimmy.

"Actually no. We were really good together but then I learnt that we weren't. She wasn't in the town because of her movie shootings but then I learnt that she wasn't because of that, she was with someone at there so I got cheated." he said while laughing.

"So you decided to try again with Selena, am I right?"

"Actually it wasn't like that. We stayed as friends for a while but it was really hard. Like, really. But we both knew that we loved each other after everything so we wanted to start over. We met each other again, we went on a first date again, we got to know each other again. And it was really good step for our relationship. It made this stronger." he explained.

"Is it true that you helped Selena writing Hands To Myself?"

"Oh please it wasn't that big deal! I just helped her in one line!"

"One IMPORTANT line! It was everyone's favorite line!"

"Which line did he write?"

"I found the 'I mean I could but why would I want to?' line."

"That is the best relationship goal I've ever witnessed!"