-25-/Real(+18)

Authors POV

Selena was just came back from the rehearsal and she was laying in her couch while thinking what to do. The doorbell rang while she was thinking about Dylan. She stood up and went to the door and opened it. She wasn't waiting Dylan at the other side of the door. She looked him a little surprised.

"Um, can i come in?"

"Of course, come in!" he came in and sat on the couch. She started at him for awhile then wanted to say something.

"Mhm, you want coffee?"

"Oh, sure. Coffee is okay." said Dylan. She smiled at him then went to kitchen and made coffees. She took 2 mug from the cabinette and filled them with coffee. She handed one of the mugs to him but he was so busy looking at her that the mug slipped off from his hand and poured. He jumped off from the place he sat and shouted. "Oh fuck!" she looked at him hurriedly and put her mug on the table.

"OMG we have to take your shirt off, you burnt!"

"No, no it's okay don't worry." he said while trying to cool himself.

"No! You have to take it off, it looks like you had shower with coffee!"

"Seriously it's not that bad Selena."

"No please take it off, coffee was too hot." she said while sounding like begging. He couldn't spared so he took his shirt off in one move. He came closer and looked in her eyes.

"Okay, I took it off. Are you happy now?" Selena didn't answered, she was too busy staring at his whole body. "Hey, Selena? Are you going to stop staring at me?" asked Dylan, in a sarcastic way. She stopped staring and looked at his eyes. She felt something very strong, a feeling that she could never deny. He kept coming closer till there's no more distance between them. She raised her head a little bit to be more close to his face. She closed her eyes slowly when Dylan put his lips onto hers. They started kissing slowly, both of them felt the butterflies in their stomach. It was their first kiss except in front of cameras. It was their first kiss as Dylan and Selena. He slowly put his hands inside of her blouse. The kiss was getting more and more passionate every second. They took off their outfits until there's nothing to take off.

°°°°°

They were breathing fast, very fast. Dylan hugged Selena while they were both laying in the bed.

"If you said 'You are going to sleep with your celebrity crush, selena gomez.' to me like 1 or 2 years ago, I would laugh it off"

"Oh please, I'm not that important. I'm just a girl from Texas who was lucky to get an opportunity to cast in Disney."

"God, don't lie. You're multitalented! You are beautiful, good in acting, good in singing, good in dancing, good in- yeah don't need that detail." he laughed and continued, "You are good in everything you put your finger in it."

"Dylan that's so sweet... You always support me matter what. And I don't deserve-"

"Sssh! You deserve everything, sel."

"No, I ruin everything. You were so excited for me to be in the show and I ruined it just in one fight."

"Um, actually you didn't ruin it."

"How? Stella is dead?"

"Hm actually she is not. I talked with Jeff a while ago end he told me that if I convince you to stay, Stella is going to come back as a Void. We're going to throw a curve to the audience. Stella and Stiles are both going to be the villains this season. And our friends are going to try saving us."

"Ooh, I like the idea... But why you guys try so hard to save my ass everytime?"

"Because we love you, we love acting with you. You are more experienced than us, especially me. I like learning from you. You learnt me so many things since the day 1."

"Aww you're so sweet." said Selena and then planted a kiss on Dylan's lips. He froze for a moment, he felt strangely good. He didn't know the name of this feeling but it was the best feeling for sure.